Signal Boost this so we can get Blizzard to fix our gear!

ok, what one thread would you guys like me to consolidate all of these about the same topic under. This is getting ridiculous. Pick one.
Hey hey! To be perfectly clear, each thread is a separate and independent issue/bug (and were posted upon discovery/information being available)! I am simply trying to bring attention to a consolidated thread on the Blizzard forums so we can bring attention to it there, where it will matter and all the issues are compiled for them to see.

Merge them here if you'd like, so we can get people commenting on the Blizzard thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: KPI
@Chops

Rarely has an issue been so critical to the community! I'd say in this rare case more threads and attention is best, I know not everyone has filed at least 3 reports for the 3 different issues: mis-rolled stats, pre-BC of X gear only gives 1 stat, and all stats on items and enchants are possibly wrong

This isn't information about a small thing, this is a growing out of proportion problem that threatens to destroy all twinking on the BC era servers, I know I'll go back to classic era if it isn't fixed.

@Chops

Rarely has an issue been so critical to the community! I'd say in this rare case more threads and attention is best, I know not everyone has filed at least 3 reports for the 3 different issues: mis-rolled stats, pre-BC of X gear only gives 1 stat, and all stats on items and enchants are possibly wrong

This isn't information about a small thing, this is a growing out of proportion problem that threatens to destroy all twinking on the BC era servers, I know I'll go back to classic era if it isn't fixed.
yea i let it go.

Gave it a heart (like).

Posted https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/ns2lrk/green_low_lvl_item_suffix_are_nearly_disabled/ myself a few days ago.

Blizzard should be aware of it now, but the way they describe https://eu.battle.net/support/en/ar...i_blog&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ki_tbcc , they seem to think there is only an issue with healing and spell power items, when it's eagle, monkey, power, dodge, every fucking suffix in the game.

Just bought a Green lens of Fiery Wrath on AH, and saw some other ones too. Would the issue be fixed or am I just lucky to find 'old' ones?

Just bought a Green lens of Fiery Wrath on AH, and saw some other ones too. Would the issue be fixed or am I just lucky to find 'old' ones?

Probably found old ones. Check if if actually gives you 36 fire power or just 1 :)

Probably found old ones. Check if if actually gives you 36 fire power or just 1 :)
My mage still needs to skill up his engi a bit so cannot check it yet :)
However, seller confirmed me it was an old one that he still had in his bank...

It is fixed, and all Blues have been grandfathered.

Relevant BoEs include Ribsplitters (8/8 or 13), Aquamarine Signets (8/8 or 13). Not a huge deal.

Relevant BoPs on the other hand - there are too many to count, and I am going to have to reconcile the fact that I wanted Classic to avoid grandfathering bullshit, and now I have to deal with grandfathering bullshit. Charged Gears, Revelosh Gloves, Fire Opal Necklace, Dark Iron Ring, all the Atal'ai gear, etc.

I didn't get the Charged Gears on my Mage. I didn't get the Monkey Revelosh on my Warrior. I'm sure a lot of twinkers didn't either.

GF'd Aquamarine Signets will be floating around for many years to come.

TBCC died for me today.

While I agree its total BS this happened in the first place and went on for so long...I'm not going to let it kill my drive to play. All I got was a pair of rev eagle gloves on my priest. My war, rogue and sham are out of luck I guess.

Guys, 1 stat here and there is nothing.

on live, the grandfathered items at 20 are sometimes more than 50% better! (i49 artifact, SoO heirloom that take 5/6 gems, etc)

Guys, 1 stat here and there is nothing.

on live, the grandfathered items at 20 are sometimes more than 50% better! (i49 artifact, SoO heirloom that take 5/6 gems, etc)
It's more a principled stance for me, but in the case of a bug it's obviously a lot harder to be upset at Blizzard long term. Retail was never on the table for me for that exact reason. I don't play Classic because it's better than Retail, I play it because it's good. Grandfathering, for me, is a lot less good. Before this, Serpent's with Naxx was the only relevant twink grandfathering and affected 1 single item.

This kind of stuff has happened since bc came out in 06 or 07, I can’t remember. Every expansion has this something like this happen. People are always calling for buffs and debuffs of certain classes/gear. Might as well accept it. It’s like the grandfathered legacy weapons and so on.
I feel for ya

Users who are viewing this thread