Guccifarts

Veteran
Arena Tournament rules

This tournament will be a best of 3 single elimination tournament. All games will be started within 5 minutes of the conclusion of the previous game until a team has won the majority (2) of games.

1. Each team is permitted 1 healer: Healers are distributed equally upon team selection but if one of your teammates has a healing offspec you may switch roles

2. You may change talents or specializations at any point in the tournament: for example If a fire mage feels that arcane would work better against their opponents they may switch specs and or talents at any given round in the tournament.

3. No gear that causes the loss of control of a character will be allowed: Freezing band, Green Whelp Armor, etc…

4. No weapon swapping: Once you join an arena match you may not swap weapons once the gates have opened

All,

We are doing this to increase popularity within the 39 bracket. Please be respectful to everyone else who is playing and encourage your friends to join the community.

Please Sign up on this thread and your name will be added to the list below

Participant list

Syncopy-Druid

Overlordbarb-Priest

Vehe-Druid

Bootybae-priest

Bigmamiwami-Priest

Lead princess-monk

Guccifart-Warrior

Lgma- hunter

Last edited:
So youre telling me survival hunters cant weapon swap? Hmmm..

Edit:
I understand warriors with 4 crusaders but I think the rules in that sense should be tweaked. I.e. look at previous twink cups where it was only Survival Hunters and Rogues allowed to weapon swap.

As long as we're asking for exceptions to rules that benefit our preferred class... I think warriors should be allowed to weapon swap too, so long as we dont swap for multiple crusaders. What if I wanna run a crusader set and a landslide set?

While we're at it, can we let my druid run a power torrent/spell power weapon swap?

I mean I get it. We dont want 4 crusader warriors. But I definitely think we should make the rules as convoluted as possible to fit my playstyle.

So youre telling me survival hunters cant weapon swap? Hmmm..

Edit:
I understand warriors with 4 crusaders but I think the rules in that sense should be tweaked. I.e. look at previous twink cups where it was only Survival Hunters and Rogues allowed to weapon swapRogues and survival hunters both have enough control to determine a game, this makes the rule easily understandable. No weapon swaps for any class

Rogues and hunters both have enough damage and control in the 39 bracket. Weapon swapping is unecesarry and the rule will apply to all classes

Users who are viewing this thread