EU+US Show off your transmog!

Hurtaz

Grandfathered
With the Legion Pre-Patch we got tons of possibilities when it comes to transmogging gear. This is a place where we can share our tmogs and tips about gear available for transmogging at level 1-9.

There is a lot of green quest gear (up to around ilvl 25) that level 1s are able to transmog into. Would be great if everyone could list the ones they already have unlocked since it's hard to find which gear are usable at certain levels. I'll add them all in the list below.

EDIT 2016-06-21: Seems like there was more gear available than I thought. Keep this thread to post tips about unique/cool looking gear instead and of course show off you transmog :)

Gear usable for transmogging

1. Cosmetic/Other

Head
Fel-Proof Goggles

2. Cloth

3. Leather

4. Mail

Head
Rifle Commander's Eyepatch

Shoulders
Packleader's Chain Spaulders

Legs
Mongrel Greaves

5. Plate

6. Weapons

Dagger
Vibro Knife

Last edited:
This list is going to be huge. I have a couple hundred shields and capes available on my level 20 shaman. And I really only was on for a couple hours last night to see what was available. Surely others have more.

This list is going to be huge. I have a couple hundred shields and capes available on my level 20 shaman. And I really only was on for a couple hours last night to see what was available. Surely others have more.
I'm going to go out on a limb and wager @Hurtaz is referring to what a Level 1 can mog not a Level 20, since this is in the 1-9 Alternative Twinking Forum. I can 100% guarantee a Level 1 won't have access to "a couple hundred shields and capes" for mogging. Blizz placed a TON of Level restrictions on items for the new Transmog system. Right now it's looking like (for the most part) even at Level 10 you only have access to items up to about Level 14 to Mog with, then a handful of Blue items that are default by Blizz that everyone gets. A Level 1 is only going to have access to a fraction of what a 10 does to XMog reducing that count even further.

That said, Great start @Hurtaz and I look forward to seeing what works for 1's, since they'll work for 10's too ;)

Level one twinks can mog into these items with no level marking

-All nonlevel marked "Cosmetic" items
-All 1-58 vanilla quest rewards
-All 1-58 Dungeon Satchel gear

Stuff that, despite no level marking, cannot be mogged

-Timewarped loot
-59-110 BC and above quest rewards
-59-110 BC and above Dungeon Satchel gear
-Tanaan spawned gear

-All nonlevel marked "Cosmetic" items

Stuff that, despite no level marking, cannot be mogged

-Timewarped loot
-59-110 BC and above quest rewards
-59-110 BC and above Dungeon Satchel gear
-Tanaan spawned gear
This was all that had to be said, this is everything you can mog. You can filter it on wowhead or addons like mogit to make sets to fit level one twinks, i don't think a big list of avail mogs is necessary :p

I'd wager that this isn't 100% accurate because there are items from Quest rewards I have done on my Account from Vanilla Zones that show no Level requirement on the item due to it being a Quest reward but on my 10's in the XMog UI there is in fact a Level requirement. However that would explain why my Account had some random ass Blue mogs available to my 10's that I know for a fact weren't from GF'd Quests I did pre-Shattering.

Will we be able to mog anything to the invasion gear once they are out? I'm talking about applying one of these to the invasion gear, seeing how it won't work the other way around.

I'd wager that this isn't 100% accurate because there are items from Quest rewards I have done on my Account from Vanilla Zones that show no Level requirement on the item due to it being a Quest reward but on my 10's in the XMog UI there is in fact a Level requirement. However that would explain why my Account had some random ass Blue mogs available to my 10's that I know for a fact weren't from GF'd Quests I did pre-Shattering.
Which appearances specifically? Post them please.

Which appearances specifically? Post them please.
Whenever I get the time to go through all the Mogs I have unlocked from gaining the Title day 1 after only logging into about 60% of my Characters then sure. Right now however I'm at work so it's going to be a while, watching the new Star Trek before I leave tonight so that's a plus ;)

Seems like there was more gear available than I first thought. Updated the post saying we should keep this thread to post unique/cool looking gear instead. And of course show of you transmogs :)

I'm going to go out on a limb and wager @Hurtaz is referring to what a Level 1 can mog not a Level 20, since this is in the 1-9 Alternative Twinking Forum. I can 100% guarantee a Level 1 won't have access to "a couple hundred shields and capes" for mogging. Blizz placed a TON of Level restrictions on items for the new Transmog system. Right now it's looking like (for the most part) even at Level 10 you only have access to items up to about Level 14 to Mog with, then a handful of Blue items that are default by Blizz that everyone gets. A Level 1 is only going to have access to a fraction of what a 10 does to XMog reducing that count even further.

That said, Great start @Hurtaz and I look forward to seeing what works for 1's, since they'll work for 10's too ;)

I will have to hop on my level one and see if they are available at that level. I have not checked. I would imagine many of the vanilla quests that I completed that rewarded capes any level should be able to utilize them.
I am able to utilize the same ones on my 19 as well. Even some mail shoulders. I had about 22-25 choices for shoulders mail shoulders, 30-40 different legs, 30 or so helms. I did not look at the others, but I would expect the same results.

Seems like there was more gear available than I first thought. Updated the post saying we should keep this thread to post unique/cool looking gear instead. And of course show of you transmogs :)

Beauty is in the eye of the the beholder my friend. What one person may find "cool looking" another may think is ugly.

Myself, pretty much all I try to collect is shields, weapons and capes. I have a few legs that I like because I don't like mail/plate skirts. Now that we have the wardrobe feature we have tons of choices. I probably have 1,000 shields, weapons and capes skins in the wardrobe. Over 300 capes and I have not even learned half of them. It is unbelievable how many skins are in the game.

Last edited:
Will we be able to mog anything to the invasion gear once they are out? I'm talking about applying one of these to the invasion gear, seeing how it won't work the other way around.

A lot of the invasion gear may not even be as good as we thought, currently it is looking like the rewards from bg chests have 3 item level higher than invasion for example level 19 invasion gear is ilvl 24 but bg chests award ilvl 27 gear.

A lot of the invasion gear may not even be as good as we thought, currently it is looking like the rewards from bg chests have 3 item level higher than invasion for example level 19 invasion gear is ilvl 24 but bg chests award ilvl 27 gear.

I'll have to look at the stats for the BG chest gear. But I'm interested in invasion gear because of Wpvp

Why don't you start? ;)

I'll start HeyGuys

HNroCc1.png
WJuHVxi.jpg

I'm not satisfied with my hunter's transmog yet, so here is a picture of my Priest instead!

fwa2All.png

Users who are viewing this thread