Show Off Your 100!

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
Hey all, I am really curious to see how many of all the twinks here actually have level 100s!

We spend all day talking about our twinks on this forum, but very rarely about our mains that support them!

Are you guys more inclined towards pvp, or pve? Do you belong to hardcore raiding guilds/teams? Or are you more of the casual pugger?

Feel free to leave a link to your main(s) so we get to check em out! :)

Here are my 100s : Tuch and Forager

Last expansion I did 0 pve on my main, mostly twinking and a bit of casual pvp (I ended the season with Challenger /wooh?). So, since I completely ignored PvE for the past few years, this time around I am ALL about the PvE scene. Although my bank cannot afford an ~650 ilvl before raiding, I still am pretty hyped up about the raids coming out tomorrow! AS my guild is not really oriented towards hardcore raiding, I'll be most likely pugging for groups, so if any of you out there want to tag along feel free to PM me :)

How about you guys?! I know I am not the only 100 on here!

Last edited by a moderator:
my lock in my sig ^-^. i've been having net problems lately so i couldnt farm CM's with my guildmates.

I didn't realize this until i had already picked up a full set of pvp gear, but if you talk to your faction quartermaster, he has the pvp gear with set bonuses, for the same price as the regular stuff.
the set bonuses don't show on armory, unless i just got fucked with a change they should be there. they were yesterday

WoWScrnShot_013015_220222%20-%20Copy_zpslxrdwwi0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread