EU Shoutout to all the old peeps

Alphasky

Legend
Hey peeps!
Just stumbled apon this webpage after some time, and decided to walk down memory lane,
so i wanted to say hello, and remind myself on some really nice times!
Not playing for some time now...
Once again...a big awe to all the old legends who made this game super insteresting for years...
Especially all the f2p who give their heart and soul....not to mention all the nice p2p ppl.
It was truly something...

I miss those moments from time to time... ( he said in a non-incest way ...)

:)

P.S. if you want a sexual encounter....all you have to do is take the flag....

Hey Alphasky!

I still remember you.

Hope you're doing well!

Embusquée
[doublepost=1649688018,1649687757][/doublepost]Oooops, looks like I found back some screenshots back in the time!

Bestasky: Alphasky, if I remember well?

gvi9.jpg

Sorry for that day.

h0hz.jpg

Also since we're talking about good old times, does anyone remember the player Memento?
Still trying to know what he has become

zosb.jpg

Hey Alphasky!

I still remember you.

Hope you're doing well!

Embusquée
[doublepost=1649688018,1649687757][/doublepost]Oooops, looks like I found back some screenshots back in the time!

Bestasky: Alphasky, if I remember well?

gvi9.jpg

Sorry for that day.

h0hz.jpg

Also since we're talking about good old times, does anyone remember the player Memento?
Still trying to know what he has become

zosb.jpg
Yes Bestasky was Alpha and Betasky was Kraud.

Hey peeps!
Just stumbled apon this webpage after some time, and decided to walk down memory lane,
so i wanted to say hello, and remind myself on some really nice times!
Not playing for some time now...
Once again...a big awe to all the old legends who made this game super insteresting for years...
Especially all the f2p who give their heart and soul....not to mention all the nice p2p ppl.
It was truly something...

I miss those moments from time to time... ( he said in a non-incest way ...)

:)

P.S. if you want a sexual encounter....all you have to do is take the flag....

I've been gone a while too.. it must be two years or something by now and I thought I'd have a look here and this brings nostalgia..

Hey buddy how are you doing man..! Thanks for the great time.. in a weird, non sexual way, I miss this too from time to time.. But then again.. a break of two years was good after playing kinda nonstop from 2005..!

I hope you are doing fine..! Greetings..!

Users who are viewing this thread