Shoulder Enchants

Popsnot

Veteran
Hi all,

I am new to twinking in BFA. Fresh account, fresh everything and so so ignorant. I created a 29 twink rogue. I see that Dethtic has enchanted his BoE shoulders on his rogue as well as his paladin.

I have been able to enchant my hierloom item but finally got my BiS shoulders to drop and would like to know how in the hell Dethtic enchanted his shoulders when they should become soulbound with the enchant.

Thanks for any insight you may wish to share.

Evan

Theres a trade exploit, so any tradable shoulders/legs (or anything) can get enchants you shouldn't be able to.

The exploit has been in the game a long time. Its fairly common knowledge how to do it, theres a few videos around. You can find one on here by searching for the thread on how to get frag belt without northrend engineering (same thing works with shoulders).

That all being said. Its still an exploit. Blizz could easily decide to enforce this or you could get reported and a GM takes it away and bans you. AFAIK no one has been punished for this, but that risk is up to you.

There is a Stam enchant u can apply to shoulders that aren’t looms. I have it on my Huntard.

I wouldn’t recommend going down the exploit option.

Real Twinks fight fair!

64CE7F23-12BE-443A-BCFF-9C476050F2A0.jpeg

If you are not full Titan forged or have granfathered goodies I would not worry about it. Because you are trying min/max with gear that is not BiS anyway and pointless. Just don't risk it, or stick with Heirlooms.

Hi all,

I am new to twinking in BFA. Fresh account, fresh everything and so so ignorant. I created a 29 twink rogue. I see that Dethtic has enchanted his BoE shoulders on his rogue as well as his paladin.

I have been able to enchant my hierloom item but finally got my BiS shoulders to drop and would like to know how in the hell Dethtic enchanted his shoulders when they should become soulbound with the enchant.

Thanks for any insight you may wish to share.

Evan
You can apply Heavy Borean Armor Kit (4 stam) without the shoulders becoming soulbound.

Or tradebug for other shoulder enchants

If you are not full Titan forged or have granfathered goodies I would not worry about it. Because you are trying min/max with gear that is not BiS anyway and pointless. Just don't risk it, or stick with Heirlooms.
For a lot of classes legion invasion gear isn't even BiS apart from a few pieces maybe with the right secondary stats and even then its barely a difference with the obtainable bis gear stats.
[doublepost=1544035494,1544035269][/doublepost]On topic, I did the enchant on his chars and I sell 'm for 20k a piece (EU) for BoE's on any realm and 30k for dungeon shoulders/legs on some realms. But if you cba paying that then u should just try to find someone who wants to teach you or do it for free. It's not hard to do at all, but people are either lazy, dumb, bad ms or all 3 combined.

Last edited:
For a lot of classes legion invasion gear isn't even BiS apart from a few pieces maybe with the right secondary stats and even then its barely a difference with the obtainable bis gear stats.
[doublepost=1544035494,1544035269][/doublepost]On topic, I did the enchant on his chars and I sell 'm for 20k a piece (EU) for BoE's on any realm and 30k for dungeon shoulders/legs on some realms. But if you cba paying that then u should just try to find someone who wants to teach you or do it for free. It's not hard to do at all, but people are either lazy, dumb, bad ms or all 3 combined.
This guy is good. I am buying this for my guildmembers and a lot have got it already thanks to him :)

Unfortunately I am in the US. Does that mean I can't pay the gold to you?
[doublepost=1544156960,1544156634][/doublepost]
Unfortunately I am in the US. Does that mean I can't pay the gold to you?

Of course it does. Anyone in the US who would help me out please message me. All of my old wow friends don't play wow anymore and I don't feel like paying for two accounts.

yo chains can you enchant my quest item legs lvl 20 rare qauilty water proof pants i will pay 20 or 30k gold iam on light bringer eu

yo chains can you enchant my quest item legs lvl 20 rare qauilty water proof pants i will pay 20 or 30k gold iam on light bringer eu
You can't enchant soulbound items. Trade glitch only work with BoEs or BoP items that can be traded for a limited time due to being looted in a party while in a dungeon.

You'll probably want epic Boarhide Leggings. You can enchant them with Shadowleather Leg Armor without binding them.

Users who are viewing this thread