EU+US Shoulder Enchants ...

MyPerfection

### --- ... --- ###
do they even work?

Used the Cloth one 1st for a lot of time and haden't have a single proc. Now I'm using Harvester and no procs again.

do they even work?

Used the Cloth one 1st for a lot of time and haden't have a single proc. Now I'm using Harvester and no procs again.
They do work you just have bad luck apparently XD

Harvester and Scavenger do work at 99, I actually took Harverster off because I was getting too much Meat on my DH while Questing at 99 to finish all the Zones. What I haven't found any drops are Manaseeker and Bloodhunter. I haven't tried Gemfinder or the Herb one on a 99 yet so no word there.

Last edited:
Thanks.

So my char is bugged then.
Normally I should have gotten 50 or more bags by now. I am still @ zero. -.-

Thanks.

So my char is bugged then.
Normally I should have gotten 50 or more bags by now. I am still @ zero. -.-
While I can't say for sure, I can say that my 101 DK seems to get a crap load more Gemfinder Boons than my 110 gets of anything, even Butcher. That 101 DK doesn't even have JC so I can't say why that's happening.

Wrote a ticket, talked to the gamemaster. He told me that those enchants only work from level 100+ on. So I reported it as a bug cause they don't have a level requirement. But that's all, so no bag for us atm.

Wrote a ticket, talked to the gamemaster. He told me that those enchants only work from level 100+ on. So I reported it as a bug cause they don't have a level requirement. But that's all, so no bag for us atm.

Good to know. If that's the case tho, they should have a level requirement for those enchants. It's a bit misleading if the enchant says it does something when it absolutely does not.

IMO, they should change the level requirement to 98 since that is the level requirement to enter and quest in the Broken Isles.

Users who are viewing this thread