Should I stop post shits?

Kaløyan

Grandfathered
Guys, I play 20 lvl EU BGs for ~10ish years, but I just want to ask - should I post another "video shits"? Do you enjoy my shits or they are just annoying? I dont want to be annoying fuck. Just tell me , and I`ll stop. I just want to know - am I anoying or cool?

Post what you want. No need to concern yourself with the opinions of others.
There is a general off topic forum. Go nuts there

Are you the, "shit show" guy? If so, I love your stuff! I love it when people speak out against some of the dumbass decisions blizziod makes in WoW.

love your vids dude keep it up

Please don't stop bro, your xpoff profile motivates me to surpass you in honorable kills.

EU scum

ez bitch.jpg

Honorable Kills are easy, you fockin US reptile!
100 000 Battleground Killing Blows is my goal.

Goohd, and you are not "Starter Edition" so you are out of my league, you fockin nub! Have fun killing levelers with Agility enchants, slime!

Last edited:
View attachment 12032

Honorable Kills are easy, you fockin US reptile!
100 000 Battleground Killing Blows is my goal.

Goohd, and you are not "Starter Edition" so you are out of my league, you fockin nub! Have fun killing levelers with Agility enchants, slime!

My precious ribbon is worth more than ur entire account x10 and I got that as a pure f2p in MoP. I wasn't always a vet btw.

My precious ribbon is worth more than ur entire account x10 and I got that as a pure f2p in MoP. I wasn't always a vet btw.
And then you ruined things. :(

Users who are viewing this thread