Should i stay 110 or go for 119 ?

I think 110, stats will be strongest here I'm kind of hating I took my BM hunter to 111. But that's my opinion, but 119 I believe you are far weaker like a super undergeared 120.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

My char is currently 110 idk if i stop xp now or no. 2 brackets are active or not ?

My char is currently 110 idk if i stop xp now or no. 2 brackets are active or not ?
110 US is very active, and feels alot better than twinking at 111, you will feel far weaker in BGs especially having your legendaries not active there.

110 twinks typically have 2-3x the HP of non twinks. Everyone in the 110 bracket that is not a twink typically doesn’t have a single piece of Azerite gear and they have sub-25k health for the most part. At 119, almost everyone has 2-3 Azerite pieces and has over half your health.

110 twinks typically have 2-3x the HP of non twinks. Everyone in the 110 bracket that is not a twink typically doesn’t have a single piece of Azerite gear and they have sub-25k health for the most part. At 119, almost everyone has 2-3 Azerite pieces and has over half your health.
This sounds like a good argument for 119.

I haven't done 110, but it's probably definitely worth a try if you don't absolutely loathe PvE (as I do). The secondary stacking is probably the most interesting part to me. Eventually it'll probably be merged with 111-119s, but I don't know when they typically do that kind of merge.

I'd say 111 is basically a waste. I turned mine into a old raid mount farmer with the speed boots. But if you have a toon above 110, I'd definitely say 119 is worth a try. At this point you still have lots of people queueing up with less than 50K health much to my pain and pleasure. Still haven't seen any non-tanks as with as much HP as me, so twinking is extremely rare I'd say.

This sounds like a good argument for 119.

I haven't done 110, but it's probably definitely worth a try if you don't absolutely loathe PvE (as I do). The secondary stacking is probably the most interesting part to me. Eventually it'll probably be merged with 111-119s, but I don't know when they typically do that kind of merge.

I'd say 111 is basically a waste. I turned mine into a old raid mount farmer with the speed boots. But if you have a toon above 110, I'd definitely say 119 is worth a try. At this point you still have lots of people queueing up with less than 50K health much to my pain and pleasure. Still haven't seen any non-tanks as with as much HP as me, so twinking is extremely rare I'd say.

Last xpack, 100 was never merged into 101-109. Curious where you heard that brackets eventually get merged?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/ßlow

This is my 119, I stuck to main stats and would'nt settle for anything not haste/crit

It crushes in BG's, and can 1v1 120's with twice my hp.
I find your stats drastically low compared to 110 twinks can actuallu have your hp and more with way better stats. I think you moreso owning in BGs because of the class you are playing Fury is a little ridiculous right now.

Last xpack, 100 was never merged into 101-109. Curious where you heard that brackets eventually get merged?
No idea. They're not merged now? I never bothered to pvp at 100, or if I did I was just leveling through and didn't notice much difference. Just figured at some point they'll merge them just how many lower x0 brackets are merged with the x1-x9 of their bracket, even though they were the cap of their expansion.

I find your stats drastically low compared to 110 twinks can actuallu have your hp and more with way better stats. I think you moreso owning in BGs because of the class you are playing Fury is a little ridiculous right now.

Either this person was very unlucky with quest procs or they're specifically targetting certain secondaries. The gear is not as ridiculous as 110 compared to noobs, no, but it's all relative. As far as the spec choice, I see the person's profile as a Demon Hunter, not a Warrior, but in either case, I've not seen anything ridiculous from these specs compared to many others (but that just may be the fact that I haven't seen many geared dps demon hunters).

Last edited:
I think he was just pointing out how little haste he actually had for his effort. 13%...? Hard to see that causing "ownage".

At least when at 110 you can probably see 20-30% haste rating reasonably easy. So if 13% "owns"... whats 30% do?

edit- just guessing at the % as both my DH are past 110 now. One is 111 at 206 ilvl with 14% haste...

I think he was just pointing out how little haste he actually had for his effort. 13%...? Hard to see that causing "ownage".

At least when at 110 you can probably see 20-30% haste rating reasonably easy. So if 13% "owns"... whats 30% do?

edit- just guessing at the % as both my DH are past 110 now. One is 111 at 206 ilvl with 14% haste...
You can go to BGs on your 111 to find out as it will scale your secondaries down appropriately to 119.

Or if you're privy to math, you lose about 12.8% effectiveness of your secondaries per level. So comparing 110 to 119, you should have about 29.1% of the haste at 119 as you had at 110 (assuming the same rating). Difference between 111 and 119 should be about 33.4% with the same rating.

The bottom line is that the gear you get pre-120 isn't going to bring your secondaries anywhere close to where they're at for 110s. 13% haste is pretty decent, I'm guessing pushing more than 20% would be pretty tough though, if not impossible. But compare 13% to the single digit% most likely everyone else in the bracket has and it can be quite a difference.

Overall, I'm sure twinks of this bracket don't own the casuals of this bracket better than the twinks of 110 own the casuals of their bracket, but I still like it. And I think I like it more that way.

Users who are viewing this thread