Should i return to making tink vids?

Make twink vids?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Just as @Onlydreams said, dont let a polls result decide whether or not you make videos, surely some of us dislikes watching certain people videos and find em boring or whatever, but that shouldnt keep you from making videos should it? Keep doing what you find fun and enjoyable, just as you shouldnt be making videos if you find it boring. So do what you want to do for yourself and dont think about what a stupid polls result might end up showing.

Just as @Onlydreams said, dont let a polls result decide whether or not you make videos, surely some of us dislikes watching certain people videos and find em boring or whatever, but that shouldnt keep you from making videos should it? Keep doing what you find fun and enjoyable, just as you shouldnt be making videos if you find it boring. So do what you want to do for yourself and dont think about what a stupid polls result might end up showing.
I've quit youtube due to people mass disliking all my vids. Also cause the hate on WoW is too much i went to an private server to avoid those people

Do what you want. Haters gon' hate. You should do it because you want to, and because you find it enjoyable, or feel that it adds value to the community. Whatever kick you get out of it. It shouldn't be an obligation because of what a poll says.

Users who are viewing this thread