Should I level up my twink?

Noraan

Legend
For a very long time now, 10s have been neglected by blizzard- As they haven't been viable for more than a few years now... Since the 10-14 bracket was created, we never got queues, due to the bracket not being popular enough without the 19 playerbase queueing as well. Now, the brackets are merged together again and the whole point of my level 10 is gone- We get scaled up to 19, like all of you know... Which means that we lose the insane dodge and crit rates, and this is also sadly the case outside of battle now aswell- as 10s have been nerfed there too.

So, my question to you guys is, should I level up my rogue to 19? It would be nice to get the dust off of my old character, and it appears I can finally afford two shadowfangs now without going bankrupt.

Better to make a new twink IMO, never know what blizzard will change next so they may become fun again in the future

Like Tommy said, I think it'd be smarter to level up a new character to 19.

A. Blizzard might fix 10's
B. Sentimental value
C. It takes absolutely no time to level to 19
D. There are too many rogues in the 19 bracket to begin with

If you need any help with funding / gearing your new 19, I can help you out on Bleeding Hollow - Horde with both. If you would prefer Alliance, Conq is funding people there as well. Check out the GG Nineteen thread for more info or just PM me. Cheers!

Like Tommy said, I think it'd be smarter to level up a new character to 19.

A. Blizzard might fix 10's
B. Sentimental value
C. It takes absolutely no time to level to 19
D. There are too many rogues in the 19 bracket to begin with

If you need any help with funding / gearing your new 19, I can help you out on Bleeding Hollow - Horde with both. If you would prefer Alliance, Conq is funding people there as well. Check out the GG Nineteen thread for more info or just PM me. Cheers!

I actually have already had a monk geared, but thanks.. I was just wondering as I'm not very good with the monk yet, still practicing... I think I'll take your guy's advice and keep it at level 10... Thanks!

Personally I usually say never level a twink, however you're staying in the same bracket, some of your current stuff is cool on a 19. At the moment 10s are useless. Let's say they split the bracket to 15-19 and 10-14 again, 15-19 is still going to be 100x more active.

I personally would as I would want the head mog, tabard, dagger mog on a 19

Every single twink I leveled up, I have regretted it.

I have had my 10 for 5 years, I know that if I would level him I could demolish people in BGs but I dont because I love my 10 too much, and I would regret it since the only thing people can do at 19 now is BGs. Level 10s still have wpve and wpvp going. The only pve ive seen 19s do was on EU with Squidgy (I believe), when their guild killed a Silithus Scorpion elite (was pretty cool to watch).

So from another 10 twink, don't level up your rogue!

I'm also a level 10 that thought of leveling my lvl 10 twink "You can see it in my sig" , but i knew if i did it would be really horrible and i would feel bad for doing it . just stay at 10 and reroll a 19

Never level your twinks! They might become worth an incredible amount in future xpacs, and should already have some value to you :) just reroll

Your 10 has not been neglected by Blizzard. The game has evolved. I could state the same thing about my level 1 that I played diligently to get squealer's belt, ruby shades, formal dangui, AGM, grind out timbermaw rep and such. I have not logged on to it in years. The game is dynamic.

Just roll another toon. It takes less than 60 minutes of played time now to get to level 19.

/cheers

Just think of your log-in screen as a trophy case for projects completed and good times had. Don't change your perfect creation, just make more memories with a new character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread