EU+US short video for now

Mindmasterxd

Veteran
my 20 balance druid at work
have more neat chips i have sitting around but been to busy with irl stuff to get it altogether
for now ill post this as a preview for up coming video when i have time to edit hope u like! ;D

upload_2019-10-10_12-8-8.png

hahaha yeah consumables r 4 n00bs!
upload_2019-10-10_12-9-34.png

upload_2019-10-10_12-10-10.png

wait, what?

Lmao,

Is there a reason why you didn't provide the end scores of these games? Just mildly curious lol..

Lmao,

Is there a reason why you didn't provide the end scores of these games? Just mildly curious lol..
It’s a pug...

@Mindmasterxd if u want to prove skill you should play 5v5 warsong gulch. we set them up every day on horde. Hopefully we can get more than 5v5 in the future but that’s all we can fill at the moment.

What’s ur boomies name? Can’t read it cuz video quality

Also pls don’t use consumables
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/thrall/mindone

its taboo to use consumables on this bracket it seems like but honestly if im gonna twink a toon out before unsubbing im gonna use every advantage that i can get lol
if a toon is made on my server just to whisper saying im bad for using consumables i always hit them with >

/mount up [Mighty Caravan Brutosaru] *search up saltwater potion* "oh sorry didnt see you down there, was just checking the AH on my mount for any more saltwater potion lol"

That flew right over ur head didn’t it
[doublepost=1570732762,1570732570][/doublepost]
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/thrall/mindone

its taboo to use consumables on this bracket it seems like but honestly if im gonna twink a toon out before unsubbing im gonna use every advantage that i can get lol
if a toon is made on my server just to whisper saying im bad for using consumables i always hit them with >

/mount up [Mighty Caravan Brutosaru] *search up saltwater potion* "oh sorry didnt see you down there, was just checking the AH on my mount for any more saltwater potion lol"
Consumables take the fun out of the game and act as crutches for mistakes made that would otherwise end in a loss. If u want to improve as a player u should not use them.

It’s a pug...

@Mindmasterxd if u want to prove skill you should play 5v5 warsong gulch. we set them up every day on horde. Hopefully we can get more than 5v5 in the future but that’s all we can fill at the moment.

i would love to get into some 5v5
what time do u guys usually do them
with my new job i only have time to play wow around 8am-1pm pst time

Lmao,

38ce25f422b12702eeeffebe0633653b-jpg.jpg

this was the scoreboard of that clip of me flanking those 3 twinks from behind
didnt show it since wasnt really worth mentioning
we did lose and got graveyard farm but from my pov just myself it was a win since i showed up in the leader board with top damage 2 death

38ce25f422b12702eeeffebe0633653b-jpg.jpg

this was the scoreboard of that chip of me flanking those 3 twinks from behind
didnt show it since wasnt really worth mentioning
we did lose and got graveyard farm but from my pov just myself it was a win since i showed up in the leader board with top damage 2 death
Who cares it was a pug and they obviously outtwinked u. Don’t listen to @Twobuttons he’s the type to develop an ego off of farming levelers and popping salt waters on cd

That flew right over ur head didn’t it
[doublepost=1570732762,1570732570][/doublepost]
Consumables take the fun out of the game and act as crutches for mistakes made that would otherwise end in a loss. If u want to improve as a player u should not use them.

true i would understand if it was a match of horde 5+twinks and alli as well and i happen to pop out of stealth into a saltwater x2 starsurge on an efc with 5+stack
if that happen yeah i would be embarrassed for doing that but it just doesnt happen during my morning solo ques sadly

That pile of dogshit was smoked yesterday. Pooper scooped that princessvagina right out of the bg too. Just quit ...just like that.

Might wanna do some more beggin for gear. Those magefists sure feel good. Lmao

That pile of dogshit was smoked yesterday. Pooper scooped that princessvagina right out of the bg too. Just quit ...just like that.

Might wanna do some more beggin for gear. Those magefists sure feel good. Lmao
Do u realize how stupid u look? Bragging about winning a pug when I was the only twink on my team and u had at least 4 or 5. Why don’t u buy a brain with all that money u brag about.

Do u realize how stupid u look? Bragging about winning a pug when I was the only twink on my team and u had at least 4 or 5. Why don’t u buy a brain with all that money u brag about.

Princessvagina and a liar. Who knew..

Users who are viewing this thread