Shattered Halls/Balnazzar/Boulderfist/Laughing Skull Horde

Tryptozzar

Legend
Hey all,

the F2P community at Shattered Halls/Balnazzar/Boulderfist/Laughing Skull realms is awaiting more players to join the Horde. We have an active player base of around 10 people and we want to expand! We welcome any newcomers, help them gear up, run random (or if someone wants, specific) dungeons together and do battlegrounds. Premades happen every day, we do arenas too, but less frequently. If sometimes you just want to gank people to live out any frustrations, then no problem, we are happy to join you.

Most of us are on from 7pm-12pm server time every day. I strongly recommend to install the F2P addon- almost all of our communication goes through there.

To join the community, create a character on any of the following realms:
Laughing Skull/Shattered Halls/Balnazzar/Ahn'Qiraj/Trollbane/Boulderfist/Talnivarr/Chromaggus/Daggerspine/Sunstrider. The realms are PvP realms- while it may sound scary, playing a character in a PvP realm offers a much different take on the challenges on Azeroth- argueably more fun than PvE realms (want to sneak into Alliance territory? No problem!). If you are thinking of making a character on a PvP server, why not here? :D

The community is great, with friendly players who emphasise teamwork above all else. We don't have any videos to show you (not yet, at least), but we often beat 24 premades when playing as a team.

If you need any additional information, send me a PM or ask in-game from Tryptophan/Tryptozaps/Courtesan or Donzaucker/Windschatten (or Maizon).

FOR THE HORDE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_032414_205131.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_032414_205131.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 355
My 1st and 2nd toon were on chamber of aspects a long time ago (when i 1st started), but then i moved over to balnazzar. I liked it so much there, so I stayed there. (tried aggramar too, was kinda meh for me and i haven't touched aggramar toons in a long time)

Users who are viewing this thread