EU+US Shammy questions

VAPO

Legend
Hello all,
I'm most likely rolling a vet Shammy - Alliance side. I'll be unlocking Dark Irons tonight and the plan is Resto/Ele spec. A few questions I have:

With Allied race, any gear I should focus re-rolls on until epic proc?
Is complete Slither-scale the way to go? Foamspittle BiS?
I possess one Black Widow Band, is it worth using on this character or better served to another class?
Anyone link me in the direction of a well-geared Shammy I could use as a template?
Realistic to gather Enhance gear too or is that just another character slot?

Thanks for your time,
- The Reverend Vaporelli Blastbox

Hello all,
I'm most likely rolling a vet Shammy - Alliance side. I'll be unlocking Dark Irons tonight and the plan is Resto/Ele spec. A few questions I have:

I possess one Black Widow Band, is it worth using on this character or better served to another class?
Anyone link me in the direction of a well-geared Shammy I could use as a template?

Thanks for your time,
Full slitherscale for sure. If you wanna be a real tryhard, roll horde first. Get an epic Discontinuers Hammer. Then do all the quests for Shields you can, notably the stockades shield. Also pick up the appropriate krom'gar gear out of stonetalon, specifically the shoulders.

Then faction swap to darkiron, redo stockades shield quest and do all the other quests for Shields. Hope something goes epic.

Hello all,

Thanks for your time,

It's worth it to reroll with allied races. Slitherscale is bis. Shield is very important, do not use a staff. I would reroll for driftmire shield. Just focus on ele/resto gear, and definitely use black widow band.

Shammy in my signature.
I would advise against 2h in 90% of situations, it's about half your armor, and less int with OH int enchant
[doublepost=1555968233,1555966470][/doublepost]I wouldn't use Bwb personally, and just stick to wsg/adaptable

Users who are viewing this thread