Shaman LF BC Raiding

Violane

Legend
I'm looking for an Alliance BC raiding guild (the guild doesn't have to be strictly BC, but the raid team should be) that does progression raiding through BC content with lvl 70 toons. Currently, this toon is on Lightbringer, but I can move it anytime to another US server. I play all 3 specs in PvE (but I prefer DPS) and Enh in PvP.

And please, don't be too serious a guild. I like to laugh.

If you're looking for an EU guild, <Back in Time> (Stormreaver - EU) is recruiting lvl 70 characters!

/w Kumpis#2524 or Baldoora#2914

hey there, my name is Hoisler and a few hours ago i created a guild named <Pwntatoes> on US Cromaggus. were an alliance guild looking to rock out all level 70 raids and pvp at 70 as well. All the usual rules, No Worgens, Pandas, Monks or DKs. TBC only professions, enchants and gear. Any interest you can add me at Kaven#1366. US Cromaggus is linked with US Anub'arak, US Crushridge, US Garithos, US Nathrezim, US Smolderthorn. So any of those realms will work for my guild...Hope to hear from you.

We Have to Go Back is on Sargeras [A]. Got some rules as far as pve gear is concerned. We're raiding Thurs/Sun at 8 server.

Wrequiem#1547
Vxmonarkxv#1137
Kymer#1599

If you're looking for an EU guild, <Back in Time> (Stormreaver - EU) is recruiting lvl 70 characters!

/w Kumpis#2524 or Baldoora#2914

Mate, u should read the thread, He said NA, Not eu

'I can move it anytime to another US server'

Users who are viewing this thread