PTR Shadowlands Twinking, a video or something

Shinela

Not your everyday tank
Honestly I just fancied making a video, so here's a video. It's filled in with what I pretty much know for twinks come shadowlands, and I guess it should update people a bit. Obviously everything is subject to change, but you know.

To be fair, this is more intended for fun, so expect horrible jokes.

Shadowlands for 60 twinks is not too bad imo, ive been testing a bit now since a long break from wow and we got now alot of new gear Waiting for us available from wotlk dungeons. Shoulders With sockets and a lots of other stuff.

No bc raids or wotlk raids are avaible to us tho

Even that gems goes Down to 3 we still have crusader ench wich still gives 100 per proc. Just swap weapons and u can get some decent dmg going on.

I also queued into bfa random dungeon and it actually popped.

Last edited:
Shadowlands for 60 twinks is not too bad imo, ive been testing a bit now since a long break from wow and we got now alot of new gear Waiting for us available from wotlk dungeons. Shoulders With sockets and a lots of other stuff.

No bc raids or wotlk raids are avaible to us tho

Even that gems goes Down to 3 we still have crusader ench wich still gives 100 per proc. Just swap weapons and u can get some decent dmg going on.

I also queued into bfa random dungeon and it actually popped.

Yeah, it's not looking that grim. There's positives and negatives to everything of course, but there's a lot more to pick and choose from in terms of gear. Sure, there'll be a BiS but that's always the case :p And that will be harder to find. You win some, you lose some, I guess. I'm actually somewhat excited to see where my twinks' new limit lies

after testing a couple days now i can only say good things about shadowlands tbh, a couple nice self proccing trinkets with strenght/agi and haste + alot of dungeons to spamm. Bfa zones are scaled to ur own level + i guess we can get some new decent q gear from some zones.

only 2x bfa dungeons are available through the dungeon finder tool tho. Freehold + drazalor +

world pvp should be pretty decent now since the gap between lvl gear is really small.

Is there anyone else being around on ptr ? let me know if so and we could try some dungeons.

Last edited:
ive checked a few things in t he ptr, mostly legion stuff. havnt tried to zone into anything. well i did check bwd, req 35. so if we make lvl 30s then we have northrend outlands and vanilla to raid. vanilla req 30 too atm

@Shinela did you guys ever test if you could grab a blessing from the timeless isle like chi ji's blessing and bring it to a raid?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread