US Shadowlands Dungeon Farm Event

Hashbrowns

Legend
<HORDE WAR MACHINE> will be hosting a Shadowland's Launch event! Because 20s are unable to Q random BC dungeons with xp off, we'll be forming groups and walking in old school. The main focus will be BC but we are open to Legion as well. All Horde are welcome!

upload_2020-10-8_17-54-40.png

What we can provide:
  • 310% flyer to the entrance.
  • Teleports as needed.
  • Grouping for suboff accounts.

The event will start at 7:00 PM MST, Tuesday 10/13 (pending prepatch doesn't blow everything up).

Please be level 20 and have a gear list ready, so you have an idea what Dungeons you need! We'll probably just hit them all, farming each one 3-4 times before jumping to the next.

Join the Community Page below for more info:
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeMVjjlcxvE?region=US&faction=Horde

Ah, I was about to mention Legion before I reread your post. I would suggest that Legion be the focus first, considering the ilvl 44 gear, and since vets will have shatt gear right off the bat. any which way, seems like a fun event! Hope anyone who participates gets a bunch of good drops.

count me in

also if you need someone with a 2 seater to help out, or to drop portals lmk :)

Last edited:
seems some dungeons for Legion are still having to be walked to, since that's currently lookin' like BiS, an event like this would be cool still; since i have no friends :(

Id be interested aswell. Seems how xpoff BGS are a thing currently I'm staying at LVL 10 for most of my twinks.

That being said if anyone needs a healer, or dps for anything lets click up!

seems some dungeons for Legion are still having to be walked to, since that's currently lookin' like BiS, an event like this would be cool still; since i have no friends :(

I'm queing them right now as we speak. Just use Chromie and select Legion for your zone after you complete the BFA intro quests. Once you obtain your artifact weapon you should be ableto queue (level 15 to queue I think? Idk Im 20 already)

I'm queing them right now as we speak. Just use Chromie and select Legion for your zone after you complete the BFA intro quests. Once you obtain your artifact weapon you should be ableto queue (level 15 to queue I think? Idk Im 20 already)

i can queue like 4/5 out of whatever the total is. The rest say “unlock artifact to unlock” or something like that. But i currently have one equipped

Yeah thats what it says for me too. I guess those you would have to manually enter/grind if it doesn't random queue it for you.

Yep you can jump into the community page, we have some people there interested in farming dungeons. It's much easier now that we can just Q though but twink groups will be much faster.

totally forgot about community page and here i am bumping this, my bad i’ll check it out after work ^^

Anyone doing anything like this again any time soon?

Late to the party again :(
You might be able to find 1 or 2 players to farm legion dungeons for the trinkets, but I think most players would be farming tbc dungeons for the sockets after the nerf, which I suppose you could be talking about heh. I am unsure if there is a community for this sorta dungeon farming thing or battlegrounds.

Users who are viewing this thread