Shadowlands Class Coolness Tier List

Chops

Soccer Dad
Ranked with no consideration for power level (an actual tier list) or how (un)popular they are (a hipster tier list), just for raw cool factor. So yea. Fuck you for playing surv, but its an undeniably cool spec.

Fite me

upload_2021-6-16_0-2-11.png

Notes:
No tank specs were included in this maker but they're all lame as shit

Single Minded Fury warriors are S Tier. Titans Grip warriors... well

Yalls weirdo spellhance build you've been goofing with... A tier. Well done.

If we are to be literal...

Top Tier: Frost DKs & Frost Mages.
Mid Tier: Resto Shamans (I mean, they heal with water right? That shit is bound to be like a freezing bath).

my-image.png

Coolness tier list of the classes I played.
DPS classes refer to PVP & PVE, tank & healer classes refer to PVE only.

Im not really sure if I have the right to make a tier list since I only played 3 classes

Attachments

• my-image (3).png
    my-image (3).png
    738.5 KB · Views: 326
I dont know about survival being undeniably cool. And it's not because I dislike how OP they are.

The archetype has the potential to be freaking awesome, but they keep on giving weird non-aspirational stuff.

I really want a Rexxar type fighter, fighting with his pet, having matbe some cool attacks/bleeds, or combined attacks with your pet. So far only Flanking strike kinda does it.
Or they could give us a medium range version, throwing axes instead of being purely melee, or as a complement to a melee playstyle. With or without pet even (either Rexxar with medium range, or think W2 axe throwers).

Right now we get a tiny crossbow shooting poison, some bomb throwing, ONE melee attack. Chakrams. The possibility to get one more trap. I dunno, I find it to be just a weird missmatch of abilities/themes, and overall pretty lame. When it could be so cool.

I dont know about survival being undeniably cool. And it's not because I dislike how OP they are.

The archetype has the potential to be freaking awesome, but they keep on giving weird non-aspirational stuff.

I really want a Rexxar type fighter, fighting with his pet, having matbe some cool attacks/bleeds, or combined attacks with your pet. So far only Flanking strike kinda does it.
Or they could give us a medium range version, throwing axes instead of being purely melee, or as a complement to a melee playstyle. With or without pet even (either Rexxar with medium range, or think W2 axe throwers).

Right now we get a tiny crossbow shooting poison, some bomb throwing, ONE melee attack. Chakrams. The possibility to get one more trap. I dunno, I find it to be just a weird missmatch of abilities/themes, and overall pretty lame. When it could be so cool.
If I can recall, Rexxar is primarily Beast Master. He had the ability to call out more than one beast back in WC3 days and command them to swarm foes. Hell, his finish move is a Stampede of a Dinosaur Lizard army, crushing anything that stands in his way. Thats the hunter I do aswell wish existed in the game.

Gonna put arms at S tier for best designed class at 20, your base kit is for the most part is already there, CS, MS, Slam, whirlwind, overpower and still plays somewhat properly unlike firemage which you now fish for even more procs cuz they removed extra crit chance at 20 and added phoenix fire so now you got a 3 charge low damage instant cast spell which effectively erases your heating up procs

Users who are viewing this thread