A new build is on the way!

New Icons

Achievement Changes
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Appearances
Collections

Covenant Sanctums
Expansion Features
  • All Spirits Great and Small Complete Lia's questline to restore all of the animal spirits to the Queen's Conservatory. 10 points. 15 points.
  • Be Our Guest Host the following guests at your Ember Court. 10 points. 5 points.
  • Dredger Academy Train your Ember Court dredger in the following arts of butlery. 10 points. 5 points.
  • Dredger Style Unlock the following cosmetic options for your Ember Court dredger. 10 points. 5 points.
  • Fashion Abomination (New) Create each of these Fashion Accessories with Abominable Stitching. 10 points.
  • It's a Wrap Contribute 100 Anima-Bound Wraps to Summoner Gerard to help summon Visectus, Specter Of War. 10 points. 5 points.
  • Meditation Master Complete all of Ohm's meditation quests in the Queen's Conservatory and become one with your inner calm. 10 points. 15 points.
  • People Pleaser Help the following guests reach the Elated mood level at your Ember Court. 10 points. 5 points.
  • Spiritual Observations Complete each of Falir's spirit observation quests in the Queen's Conservatory. 10 points. 15 points.
  • The Gang's All Here Build each of the following constructs with Abominable Stitching. 10 points. Reward: Chosen Tauralus Mount. 15 points.
  • The Great Luckydo With Chordy's help, obtain the great Luckydo. 5 points. 10 points.
  • The Party Herald Complete the Ember Court achievements listed below. Title Reward: The Party Herald. 10 points. Account Wide. 5 points. Account Wide.
  • Things To Do When You're Dead Complete the Abominable Stitching achievements listed below. 10 points. Title Reward: Abominable & Reward: Armored Chosen Tauralus Mount. 15 points.
  • Wardrobe Makeover Create each Create 25 of these Fashion Accessories with Abominable Stitching. 5 points. 10 points.

Shadowlands
Exploration
  • Rainy Day Fund Name changed from "Stygian Supply" to "Rainy Day Fund". Collect 10,000 Stygia. 10 points. Purchase a Mysteriously Thrumming Orb from Ve'nari in The Maw. 10 points.

Quests
  • Ramparts Racer Win "It's Raceday in the Ramparts" Race Day in the Ramparts!" World Quest 10 times. 10 points.

Torghast
Expansion Features

Strings Changes
  • CONDUIT_RESET_AVAILABLE - Resets the conduits in this tree. soulbind.
  • CONDUIT_RESET_INSTRUCTION - You may switch paths in the tree at any time at the Forge of Bonds. freely redirect the flow of anima through the Forge of Bonds.
  • COVENANT_SANCTUM_RESERVOIR_INACTIVE (New) - The Sanctum Reservoir is currently inactive
  • COVENANT_SANCTUM_TUTORIAL1 (New) - The Renown tab displays upcoming rewards earned by increasing Renown with the Covenant
  • COVENANT_SANCTUM_TUTORIAL2 (New) - Increase your Renown by completing special quests for your Covenant
  • COVENANT_SANCTUM_TUTORIAL3 (New) - Milestones are noteworthy rewards of higher value
  • COVENANT_SANCTUM_TUTORIAL4 (New) - Deposits Anima from your bags directly into the Reservoir
  • COVENANT_SANCTUM_TUTORIAL5 (New) - Click on the different Sanctum Features to browse the available upgrades
  • COVENANT_SANCTUM_TUTORIAL6 (New) - Increase your Renown with the Covenant for greater upgrade potential
  • FOLLOWER_ON_MISSION_CANNOT_HEAL (New) - Adventurer is on a mission
  • LEVEL_UP_BG_LINK - |cffFF4E00|Hpvpbgs:|h[Battlegrounds]|h|r
  • LEVEL_UP_LFD_LINK - |cffFF4E00|Hlfd:|h[Dungeon Finder]|h|r
  • LEVEL_UP_TALENTS_LINK - |cffFF4E00|Htalentpane:|h[Talents]|h|r
  • MAP_PIN_INVALID_MAP (New) - You can't place a pin on this map.
  • MYTHIC_PLUS_FIRST_SEASON (New) - The first Shadowlands Mythic dungeon season has begun!
  • MYTHIC_PLUS_MISSING_KEYSTONE_MESSAGE - In Mythic difficulty, each dungeon you complete increases the difficulty and the rewards of the next dungeon.\n\nEach week you will receive a chest with rewards based on the highest Mythic level you completed that week.\n\nTo you'll receive a selection of rewards based on the Mythic dungeons you completed.\n\nTo get started, set your dungeon difficulty to Mythic and complete any max-level dungeon. Shadowlands dungeon.
  • PVP_GEAR_REWARD_BY_NEXT_RANK (New) - Winning in this bracket will increase your Great Vault rewards to item level %d.
  • PVP_GEAR_REWARD_BY_RANK (New) - Winning in this bracket will earn you Great Vault rewards of item level %d.
  • PVP_RANK_1_NEXT_RANK_DESC - Achieve a rating of 1400 or higher to earn:|n- Combatant Title|n- Elite PvP Item Set Appearance: Bracers|n- Elite PvP Item Set Appearance: Belt Belt|n- Elite PvP Item Set Appearance: Cloak
  • PVP_RANK_4_NEXT_RANK_DESC - Achieve a rating of 2100 or higher to earn:|n- Duelist Title|n- Elite PvP Item Set Appearance: Cloak|n- Elite PvP Weapon Enchant Prestige Cloak|n- Elite PvP Weapon Enchant
  • RENOWN_REWARD_CAPSTONE_TOOLTIP_DESC - [PH] Contains rewards reserved only for those with high Renown in the Covenant. These rewards will be granted to you to recognize your unwavering commitment to the covenant.
  • RENOWN_REWARD_CAPSTONE_TOOLTIP_DESC2 - [PH] The rewards are: Rewards:
  • RENOWN_REWARD_CAPSTONE_TOOLTIP_TITLE - [PH] Capstone Level Major Milestone
  • SHADOWLANDS_EXPERIENCE_THREADS_OF_FATE (New) - By choosing the Threads of Fate, you won't be able to play through the normal Shadowlands storyline.|nThis can't be undone.|n Are you sure you want to choose the Threads of Fate?|nType "FATE" into the field to confirm
  • SHADOWLANDS_EXPERIENCE_THREADS_OF_FATE_CONFIRMATION_STRING (New) - FATE
  • SOULBIND_RESET_TREE - Reset the conduits on this tree Clear all conduits from this soulbind? You can only do this once a week.
  • SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_513 (New) - You have already built this construct

Misc Changes
Currency Types
Debug
  • Redeemed Soul - Name changed from "Willing Soul" to "Redeemed Soul".

Shadowlands
  • Renown-Kyrian - It's Renown Max Quantity: 39.
  • Renown-Necrolord - It's Renown Max Quantity: 39.
  • Renown-NightFae - It's Renown Max Quantity: 39.
  • Renown-Venthyr - It's Renown Max Quantity: 39.
  • Reservoir Anima - A measure of the anima your covenant has at its disposal.

Factions
Shadowlands
  • The Wild Hunt (Paragon) - Called to serve the Winter Queen in times of dire need, the Wild Hunt assembles the finest huntresses and hunters in all of Ardenweald. In the face of drought and peril, the Wild Hunt stands ready to defend the forest.

Group Finder Activities
Torghast
  • Coldheart Interstitia - 5 players. Map: Torghast, Tower of the Damned. Area: Coldheart Interstitia. The Dark Portal > Coldheart Interstitia.
  • Mort'regar - 5 players. Map: Torghast, Tower of the Damned. Area: Mort'regar. The Dark Portal > Mort'regar.
  • The Upper Reaches - 5 players. Map: Torghast, Tower of the Damned. Area: The Upper Reaches. Dark Portal > The Upper Reaches.

Holidays
  • Torghast: Beasts of Prodigum (New) - Beasts of Prodigum have been unleashed upon Torghast, Tower of the Damned!
  • Torghast: Chorus of Dead Souls (New) - Dead souls swarm within Torghast, Tower of the Damned!
  • Torghast: Unbridled Darkness (New) - Unbridled Darkness has been unleashed upon Torghast, Tower of the Damned!

Item Name Descriptions
  • Ursoc's Fury Remembered - Name changed from "Ursoc's Lingering Spirit" to "Ursoc's Fury Remembered". Ursoc's Lingering Spirit Ursoc's Fury Remembered

LFG Dungeons
Dungeons
  • Torghast, Tower of the Damned (New) - Search for Jaina. Map: Torghast, Tower of the Damned. Roles: 1-5 damage.

Mail Templates
  • #552 - My beautiful $p, I was most pleased to receive your letter, for I have been thinking of you as well. I simply cannot wait to tell you what happened to a certain duke at my latest court. It is positively hilarious. I thought of you immediately when it happened. Until then, The Countess
  • #553 - My beautiful $p, Although I would rather have speak with you in person, I always welcome your messages. I fear I have nothing of particular import to inform you of since we last of which to inform you since last we spoke. It has been positively dull out here in the Redelav District. Perhaps I shall stir up a little excitement... Yours in mischief, The Countess Devilishly yours, The Countess
  • #554 - My beautiful $p, Imagine my joy when I discovered your message amongst the letters Alfryd brought me this morning. It was, of course, the first that I replied to to which I replied. As to your question, I cannot say. I will see what gossip I may uncover amongst the socialites and nobles of the Redelav District in regard to it. Come see me soon and I shall share what I learn. Sincerely, The Countess
  • #558 - Hey $p, Why'd you write us a letter? We're right here in Sinfall. Cudgelface don't read so good. Just stop by and say hi next time. - Rendle
  • #559 - Hey $p, Is this what it feels like be a fancy noble, getting gettin letters all the time? Not sure I like it. Talking's Talkin's easier and I'm a lot better at it. You see the fancy calligraphy I did on your name at the top? Took too long, so I stopped after that. But it looks great, yeah? Anyway, gotta run. How do dem fancy fangs end letters? Probably some big swirly calligraphy, right?
  • #561 - Greetings old friend, I am certain you would be amused to know that your letter surprised me. Quite literally. The stone fiend threw it at me while I was locking one of the crypts up. Ha! That particular messenger must've up one of the crypts. That particular messenger must have had a grudge against me. You never can fully trust a stone fiend. Give them all the orders you want. Stone fiends must obey them Stone fiends must obey our orders, but they are devilishly good at finding loopholes, when they want to. I have ordered my messenger directly to not throw, toss, or lob this letter at you. Hopefully it works. Sincerely, Cryptkeeper Kassir
  • #563 - Greetings old friend, You must forgive my short reply. The Chamberlain's goons thugs have cracked open one of my crypts again! They stole the soul that I was tending to in there, and put a mirror in it and put a mirror in the crypt instead. Do not worry, I did not follow them through it. I know better than to wander into a mirror I do not know the destination of. Sincerely, Cryptkeeper Kassir when I do not know its destination. Sincerely, Cryptkeeper Kassir
  • #564 - If you can read this, you must really be $p. I enchanted the parchment to only reveal my true message reveal my true message only to you. Everyone else will see a drawing of Bwonsamdi's behind! Ha! That's what they deserve for reading someone else's letter... Anyway, I don't really have anything to say, I just really wanted to trick someone into looking at the drawing. Leave it somewhere that the Prince will find it. That'd be hilarious! See you soon, Lady Moonberry
  • #565 - Heya $p, Thanks for the letter. I read it to Lemonseed and the gang and everyone here loved it! They're all so jealous that I get to attend the Ember Court with you. They're all begging me to take them to the next one. What a great opportunity to play some tricks on them all... See? Even when the Ember Court isn't happening, it's still fun! Talk to you soon, Lady Moonberry
  • #568 - To $p, I won't contest the accuracy of your current tally of kills, as reported in your previous letter. But I do find them suspiciously high. I suppose you are the Maw Walker... Still, I enjoy our contests and will attempt to keep up with you. I have recorded 138 one-hundred thirty-eight killing blows since I received your previous letter, and have-- Make that 152 one-hundred fifty-two kills! Sure a few in that last wave were mites, but I can't afford to be picky when you're so far ahead! Beat that, Hunt-Captain Korayn
  • #569 - $p, I received your letter in a rare moment of quiet here at Claw's Edge. The tales of your recent adventures were most welcome, both to me and the few hunters and grovewardens recovering alongside me. I hope you don't mind I shared your stories with them. Your legend is growing faster than you might imagine. There's no doubt that tales of the mighty Maw Walker will be told around Wild Hunt campfires for a long time in Ardenweald. I am proud to be a part of your story. Until we hunt together again, Hunt-Captain Korayn
  • #570 - Dear $p, I hope this letter eventually reaches you. I've learned to be wary of faeries offering to help, but this one brought a letter from you! Or least a very good imitation of one... Still, I believe think we know each other well enough by now to identify each other from our one another's writing style. As to the content of your letter, I trust you know that my grove is always welcome to you. Many have found peace and safety here after troubles in their past, myself included. Whenever you need respite from the heavy burdens of being the Maw Walker, you will always find it here in Hibernal Hollow. Sincerely, Aliothe
  • #572 - Dear $p, Anima falls like stars in the grove as I write this letter to you. Dazzlewing weaves between them in the sky, giggling. Teendynneetll remains still, but has not yet noticed that a single star has landed on their shoulder. Or perhaps, they do not mind. It is moments like this that make the fighting worthwhile. Remember that as you strive toward your next endeavor. From your previous letter, it sounds like it will be a most worthwhile one. But as you walk your path and embrace your role as Maw Walker, do not forget to rest in the peaceful moments as well. They remind us why we must fight. In rest, Aliothe
  • #573 - Hey $p, I was just trying to wake up Rury when your letter came. Hours of my shouting at him couldn't get him to budge, but the moment he heard you had you'd wrote us a letter, he perked right up. Figures, heh. Anyway,we Anyway, we all like the plan you're thinking of for the next Ember Court. Sounds like it'll be a blast. We're going to get an invitation, I assume. It wouldn't be right to tease us with the details and then not ask us to come... right? Right? Waiting for that invitation, Choofa and the gang
  • #575 - Hey buddy! I gotta say, your letter made me even more excited for the next Ember Court. My hype level is cranked to eleven now! So when's it gonna happen? Slanknen won't stop asking me about it, and Awool's giving me his go-to grumpy stare from across the grove. To be honest, the stare is probably my fault, but Slanknen's curiosity isn't! You gotta give me some details to share with him. Or better yet, swing by Tirna Vaal and bring us our invitation in person! It'd be fun to see you. Keep partying, Choofa
  • #576 - $p, Not sure how long ago your letter arrived. Hopefully recent. Found your letter it under a pile of ingots. It was covered in grease. Only read fourteen words were still legible and none of them in direct sequence. I assume you included some new curio in the package. In which case, I'm certain I've already found it, disassembled it, and reassembled it at least once already. It was no doubt illuminating. Your friend, Mikanikos
  • #578 - $p, Great letter. Diagrams of relics and technology you have encountered recently on your travels are very appreciated. I will memorize them before distributing them to the forgehands for further study and experimentation. If I am not mistaken, one of the designs you sent will make a powerful new hat for Bron. Will try soon. Your friend, Mikanikos P.S. Bron says hello.
  • #579 - To $p, Next time, please warn me before you open your letter with such a hiliarious anecdote You must warn me before opening your letters with amusing anecdotes. I nearly cracked a smile in front of the other polemarches. That said, you are right. It WAS hilarious correct. It was quite entertaining when Theotar did that... thing at the Ember Court. You have some wild friends, $p. I am glad to count myself among them. See you soon, I hope, Polemarch Adrestes By the grace of the Archon, Polemarch Adrestes This letter is and all of its contents are the sole property of the Archon.
  • #580 - To $p, Thank you for taking the time to retrieve obtaining permission from General Draven to send me a thorough copy of the Stone Legion's military regulations and procedures. It was, for me, both an enlightening and rewarding book to read during my off-duty hours. I look forward to discussing it further with the general and the other military leaders at your next Ember Court. Until then, Polemarch Adrestes This letter is and all of its contents are the sole property of the Archon.
  • #581 - To $p, Thank you for your letter. I sat on the edge of Hero's Rest, overlooking Purity's Pinnacle in the distance, as I read it. It was a valuable reminder of the victories we are winning across all of the Shadowlands. We will restore things to their proper order. Even here, as the forsworn assault our temples and attempt to sabotage us from within. We will prevail. We must. In honor, Polemarch Adrestes This letter is and all of its contents are the sole property of the Archon.
  • #582 - $p, Thank you for letter. It was very long. Please be more concise next time. Efficiency is essential to all of life's endeavors. Sika
  • #590 - No time for pleasantries! We have a crisis at the House of Plagues! (Well, another crisis...) Kevin caused it, of course. His constant flaunting of hats and showboating of balancing skills has sent the nearby colossal goos into a rampage! They're stomping right toward us, no doubt tot to smash everything in sight! None of us will survive! As my apprentice you must carry on my work and-- Wait, it appears they turned left. They're heading back out to the leaning tower. They're sitting down. Oh, that's nice. False alarm. Carry on. Your teacher, Plague Deviser Marileth
  • #591 - Got your note, $p. Appreciate the leads on new challengers for the theater of pain. Send 'em my way whenever they're ready. I don't care who they are, where they come from, or where they're going. If they can fight, I want 'em in my arena. Speaking of which, when are you going to come fight again? The fights today have put half the spectators to sleep. - Grandmaster Vole
  • #592 - Keep sending stories like that last the one in your last letter, and you'll be an even bigger legend around here. Overseer Kalvaros has been barking out the story of your battle to rile up the fans waiting below. You should've heard the cheer when he got to the part with your killing blow. Ha! Finish up whatever you're doing and then get over here to fight. The crowd's already chanting your name! - Grandmaster Vole
  • #593 - Look, $p, I'm glad you're doing whatever it is you're doing out there across the Shadowlands, but you've got to get back here to the Theater of Pain. Mistress Dyrax just cleared the entire floor of challengers with five arms tied behind her back. It was incredible! I had Au'larrynar bring in some Azerothian refreshments for you. Rencissa smashed them all because you took so long, but ol' Marcel Mullby's still got plenty of lukewarm tauralus milk. You like that stuff, right? Makes your bones strong! - Grandmaster Vole
  • #594 - To $p, Thank you for sending a report of your recent military endeavors. I know that you are not required to do so, but appreciate your efforts to keep me in the loop as situations develop across the Shadowlands. When you have time, I am interested to discuss your tactics in the last in discussing your unusual tactics in the battle described in your letter. They are unusual, but it sounds like they were effective Strange they may seem, but effective nonetheless. I would like to learn from them. From Maldraxxus, Alexandros Mograine For Maldraxxus, Alexandros Mograine
  • #595 - To $p, As requested, a status report for the Bleak Redoubt. The Undying Army's position here remains strong. Bladeguards hold the north gate and walls, while our summoners work to pull in a powerful ally. The western entrance is our weak spot, but the soldiers there are not giving up. We should be able to hold it. Stitchmaster Rathan is investigating the possibility of establishing a new stitchyard nearby to further fortify our position. From Maldraxxus, Alexandros Mograine For Maldraxxus, Alexandros Mograine
  • #596 - To $p, Your recent letter was a welcome surprise. I have been thinking back to my time on Azeroth more frequently since your arrival. I am sure much has changed, but I wonder what remains the same. I look forward to discussing Azeroth further with you when our campaign is done. I may have a story or two to tell that you'd be interested in as well. Your friend and comrade in arms, Alexandros Mograine
  • #598 - Dear $p, Thank you for passing along that intriguing bit of intelligence in your last letter. Mekkar has filed it away in our records, until the day I have no doubt that it will prove quite useful. In return one day, allow me to return the favor. Anzio The Infallible at the Theater of Pain is anything but his namesake. In fact, I have heard that he is no longer allowed on to the arena floor at all onto the arena floor, because of his frequent errors in battle. Banned by Grandmaster Vole himself. Interesting, no? Always watching, Baroness Vashj
  • #599 - My little $p, You need not waste your time detailing your activities in Maldraxxus to me. Although I appreciate the thoroughness of your recent letter, you may rest assured that if it happened in Maldraxxus, I am already aware of it. Still, it is quite endearing that are you so willing to be open with me about your activities. I suppose we are friends now, are we not? Well, it appears that is one thing happening in Maldraxxus that I did not foresee. Always watching, Baroness Vashj

Map Areas
Unknown
  • Jeff NW Quadrant > Castle Nathria - Name changed from "Castle Nathria" to "Jeff NW Quadrant > Castle Nathria".
  • Jeff NW Quadrant > Castle Nathria - Name changed from "Castle Nathria" to "Jeff NW Quadrant > Castle Nathria".
  • Jeff NW Quadrant > Castle Nathria (Scenario) - Name changed from "Castle Nathria (Scenario)" to "Jeff NW Quadrant > Castle Nathria (Scenario)".
  • The Dark Portal > Coldheart Interstitia - Name changed from "Coldheart Interstitia" to "The Dark Portal > Coldheart Interstitia".
  • The Dark Portal > Mort'regar - Name changed from "Mort'regar" to "The Dark Portal > Mort'regar".
  • The Dark Portal > The Runecarver's Oubliette - Name changed from "The Runecarver's Oubliette" to "The Dark Portal > The Runecarver's Oubliette".
  • The Dark Portal > The Runecarver's Oubliette - Name changed from "The Runecarver's Oubliette" to "The Dark Portal > The Runecarver's Oubliette".
  • The Dark Portal > The Upper Reaches - Name changed from "The Upper Reaches" to "The Dark Portal > The Upper Reaches".
  • Transfer Station Ta - Name changed from "Kraznir's Exchange" to "Transfer Station Ta".

Map Difficulties
  • Visions of N'Zoth - Orgrimmar - Engineering Test - 152 - Name changed from "Kalimdor > Visions of N'Zoth - Orgrimmar - Engineering Test - 152" to "Visions of N'Zoth - Orgrimmar - Engineering Test - 152".
  • Visions of N'Zoth - Orgrimmar - Engineering Test - Normal Scenario - Name changed from "Kalimdor > Visions of N'Zoth - Orgrimmar - Engineering Test - Normal Scenario" to "Visions of N'Zoth - Orgrimmar - Engineering Test - Normal Scenario".

Maps
Battle for Azeroth
  • Visions of N'Zoth - Orgrimmar - Engineering Test - Name changed from "Kalimdor > Visions of N'Zoth - Orgrimmar - Engineering Test" to "Visions of N'Zoth - Orgrimmar - Engineering Test".

Shadowlands
  • De Other Side (Ardenweald Campaign) - Directory: 2439. Type: Normal. Time is always 10:00pm. Horde Description: "9.0 Ardenweald Covenant Finale Drust Scenario".

Mounts
Flying Mounts
  • Duskflutter Ardenmoth - Flying Mount. Duskflutter Ardenmoth. "These ardenmoths prefer the dark and damp forests of northwest Ardenweald, where fungal colonies are perpetually blooming." Source: Vendor: Aithlyn Zone: Ardenweald Faction: The Wild Hunt - Exalted Cost: 30,000 Vendor: Elwyn Zone: Ardenweald Faction: The Wild Hunt - Exalted Cost: 30,000

Ground Mounts
  • Arboreal Gulper - Ground Mount. Arboreal Gulper. "The wood and foliage growing atop the this toad is a natural part of its body, helping it siphon anima from the air to nourish itself." Source: Drop: Humon'gozz Zone: Ardenweald
  • Armored Bonehoof Tauralus - Ground Mount. Armored Bonehoof Tauralus. "A favored mount of the House of the Chosen, the tauralus only gets more angry and vicious when exposed to battle." Source: Covenant: Necrolord Zone: Maldraxxus Drop: Tahonta Covenant: Necrolord Zone: Maldraxxus
  • Armored Chosen Tauralus - Ground Mount. Armored Chosen Tauralus. "The tauralus has two tails, which are both absolutely necessary for whipping away buzzing pests like the bloodlouse." Source: Covenant: Necrolord Zone: Maldraxxus Achievement: Things To Do When You're Dead Category: Covenant Sanctums
  • Armored Plaguerot Tauralus - Ground Mount. Armored Plaguerot Tauralus. "When fully armored, a tauralus can take an incredible amount of damage before falling, making it a valuable ally in battle." Source: Covenant: Necrolord Zone: Maldraxxus Vendor: Su Zettai Zone: Maldraxxus Cost: 3,000[Spell_AnimaBastion_Orb.BLP]
  • Blisterback Bloodtusk - Name changed from "Umbral Bloodtusk" to "Blisterback Bloodtusk". Ground Mount. Umbral Bloodtusk Blisterback Bloodtusk. "The House of the Chosen train their mounts in all manner of difficult circumstances, so that no matter the battle, they will never falter." Source: Drop: Warbringer Mal'korak Zone: Maldraxxus
  • Chosen Tauralus - Ground Mount. Chosen Tauralus. "Even an unarmored tauralus is a valuable ally in battle, its enormous horns capable of piercing even plate armor." Source: Covenant: Necrolord Zone: Maldraxxus Achievement: The Gang's All Here Category: Covenant Sanctums
  • Plaguerot Tauralus - Ground Mount. Plaguerot Tauralus. "The tauralus is considered courageous, though scholars of Maldraxxus have long wondered if thier their lack of fear is simply due to the tiny size of their brains." Source: Covenant: Necrolord Zone: Maldraxxus
  • Sinrunner Blanchy - Ground Mount. Sinrunner Blanchy. "In life, Blancy Blanchy appeared to be an affectionate, well-behaved horse of excellent disposition and appetite. What evils must she have committed in secret to have earned her place among the condemned souls of Revendreth?" Source: NPC: Dead Blanchy Location: Revendreth
  • Vicious War Spider - Ground Mount. Vicious War Spider. "When being a courageous member of the Horde Alliance doesn't strike the right amount of fear into your opponent, add a giant spider." Source: PvP: Shadowlands: Season 1 Rated Arena and Rated Battleground Season Reward

Runeforge Legendary Abilities
  • Duskwalker's Patch - Name changed from "Dustwalker's Patch" to "Duskwalker's Patch".
  • Ursoc's Fury Remembered - Name changed from "Ursoc's Lingering Spirit" to "Ursoc's Fury Remembered".

Scenarios
The Master of Lies
  • 07: Clear the Menagerie (New) - Crush Denathrius' remaining forces in the Menagerie of the Master.
  • 08: The Master - Name changed from "07: The Master" to "08: The Master".

Torghast, Tower of the Damned
  • 01: Ascend the Tower (New) - Save souls, seek power, and defeat the Jailer's forces.
  • 02: Hurry Up! (New) - Your deaths have attracted the Tarragrue! Get to the next floor before he does!

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread