Updated Map

New Loading Screen

Achievement Changes
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Battle for Azeroth
Exploration

Character

Legacy
  • Level 100 (Legacy) Name changed from "Level 100" to "Level 100 (Legacy)". Reach level 100. 10 points. Reached level 100 prior to the Shadowlands expansion.
  • Level 110 (Legacy) Name changed from "Level 110" to "Level 110 (Legacy)". Reach level 110. 10 points. Reached level 110 prior to the Shadowlands expansion.
  • Level 120 (Legacy) Name changed from "Level 120" to "Level 120 (Legacy)". Reach level 120. 10 points. Reached level 120 prior to the Shadowlands expansion.
  • Level 50 (Legacy) Name changed from "Level 50" to "Level 50 (Legacy)". Reach level 50. 10 points. Reached level 50 prior to the Shadowlands expansion.
  • Level 60 (Legacy) Name changed from "Level 60" to "Level 60 (Legacy)". Reach level 60. 10 points. Reached level 60 prior to the Shadowlands expansion.
  • Level 70 (Legacy) Name changed from "Level 70" to "Level 70 (Legacy)". Reach level 70. 10 points. Reached level 70 prior to the Shadowlands expansion.
  • Level 80 (Legacy) Name changed from "Level 80" to "Level 80 (Legacy)". Reach level 80. 10 points. Reached level 80 prior to the Shadowlands expansion.
  • Level 85 (Legacy) Name changed from "Level 85" to "Level 85 (Legacy)". Reach level 85. 10 points. Reached level 85 prior to the Shadowlands expansion.
  • Level 90 (Legacy) Name changed from "Level 90" to "Level 90 (Legacy)". Reach level 90. 10 points. Reached level 90 prior to the Shadowlands expansion.

Covenant Sanctums
Expansion Features

Draenor
Exploration

Events
Feats of Strength
  • Death Rising (New) Complete the Death Rising storyline leading up to the events of Shadowlands.

Legion
Exploration

Player vs. Player
Feats of Strength

Shadowlands
Exploration

Quests

Shadowlands Dungeon
Dungeons & Raids
  • Couple's Therapy Name changed from "Couples Therapy" to "Couple's Therapy".
  • Picking Up the Pieces Defeat Halkias after he absorbs all three Shards of Halkas reabsorbs all three Shards of Halkias in the Halls of Atonement on Mythic difficulty. 10 points.

Shadowlands Raid
Dungeons & Raids
  • Blind as a Bat Name changed from "Shriekwing Achievement" to "Blind as a Bat". Defeat Shriekwing in Castle Nathria [after meeting certain conditions after she kills six Sneaky Servitors in Castle Nathria] on Normal difficulty or higher.10 points.
  • Burning Bright Redeem Kael'thas after lighting all four of the room's braziers in Castle Nathria on Normal difficulty or higher. 10 points.
  • Castle Nathria (New) Defeat the following bosses on any difficulty. 10 points.
  • Castle Nathria Guild Run Name changed from "Mythic: Castle Nathria Guild Run" to "Castle Nathria Guild Run". Defeat Sire Denathrius in Castle Nathria on Mythic difficulty Defeat the following bosses in Castle Nathria on Normal difficulty or higher while in a guild group. 10 points.
  • Clear Conscience Defeat Sire Denathrius after removing Burden of Sin from all raid members players before March of the Penitent is cast in Castle Nathria on Normal difficulty or higher. 10 points.
  • Dirtflap's Revenge Name changed from "Mudflap's Revenge" to "Dirtflap's Revenge". Defeat Sludgefist after destroying The Grand Walk's pillars in the order that Mudflap prefers he collides with pillars in Dirtflap's preferred order in Castle Nathria on Normal difficulty or higher.10 points.
  • Feed Me, Seymour! Defeat the Stoneborn Generals while the whole party is Stone Legion Generals while all players are carrying a Bouquet of Blooming Sanguine Roses in Castle Nathria on Normal difficulty or higher. 10 points.
  • Heroic: Castle Nathria (New) Defeat the following bosses on Heroic difficulty. 10 points.
  • Heroic: Castle Nathria Guild Run (New) Defeat the following bosses in Castle Nathria on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group. 10 points.
  • I Don't Know What I Expected Defeat Lady Inerva Darkvein after defeating the Dark Animus in Castle Nathria on Normal difficulty or higher. 10 points.
  • Mythic: Castle Nathria (New) Defeat the following bosses on Mythic difficulty. 10 points.
  • Mythic: Stone Legion Generals Name changed from "Mythic: Stoneborn Generals" to "Mythic: Stone Legion Generals". Defeat the Stoneborn Stone Legion Generals in Castle Nathria on Mythic difficulty. 10 points.

The Maw and Torghast
Expansion Features

Garrison Talents
Sanctum
  • Best Fiends Forvever Tier 5, Column 1. Spell: Final tier of the Maldraxxus Abomination Factory Unlocks the fifth rank of Abominable Stitching.
  • Bring them to Life Tier 3, Column 1. Spell: Third tier of the Maldraxxus Abomination Factory Unlocks the third rank of Abominable Stitching.
  • Build a Buddy Tier 1, Column 1. Spell: First tier of the Maldraxxus Abomination Factory Unlocks the first rank of Abominable Stitching.
  • Crafting limbs Tier 2, Column 1. Spell: Second tier of the Maldraxxus Abomination Factory Unlocks the second rank of Abominable Stitching.
  • Forged Friends Tier 4, Column 1. Spell: Fourth tier of the Maldraxxus Abomination Factory Unlocks the fourth rank of Abominable Stitching.

Strings Changes
  • BINDING_NAME_CENTERCAMERA (New) - Center Camera
  • CALENDAR_ERROR_NO_COMMUNITY_INVITES - Invites to community members are not allowed. Members are automatically invited to sign up for this event.
  • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_CLASS_TRIAL_UNLOCK_READY_DESCRIPTION - Apply Level 110 Apply a Character Boost to this character?
  • CHAT_LEAVE_CHANNEL_PREVENTED (New) - Unable to manually leave chat channel: %s
  • CMD_KEY_TEXT (New) - CMD
  • COVENANT_MISSIONS_ADVENTURE_COMPLETE (New) - Adventure Complete
  • COVENANT_MISSIONS_ADVENTURER_GAINED (New) - Adventurer Gained
  • COVENANT_MISSIONS_BENEFICIAL_EFFECTS (New) - Beneficial Effects
  • COVENANT_MISSIONS_COVENANT_ADVENTURE (New) - Covenant Adventure
  • COVENANT_MISSIONS_FOLLOWER_ADDED_UPGRADED_TOAST (New) - Upgraded Adventurer Gained
  • COVENANT_MISSIONS_HEAL_ALL (New) - Heal All
  • COVENANT_MISSIONS_MISSION_PROGRESS (New) - You can view your adventure progress here.
  • EXPANSION_TRIAL_THANKS_TEXT - Buy the expansion to continue your adventures in Battle for Azeroth. It comes with a Level 110 Character Boost which you can use to unlock this trial character or use on a different character.
  • GREAT_VAULT_REWARDS_MYTHIC_COMPLETED_FIRST - Complete %1$d more Mythic Keystone |4dungeon:dungeons; this week to unlock a second Great Vault reward.|n|nThe item level of this reward will be based on the lowest of your top %2$d runs this week (currently Mythic Level %3$d).
  • GREAT_VAULT_REWARDS_MYTHIC_COMPLETED_SECOND - Complete %1$d more Mythic Keystone |4dungeon:dungeons; this week to unlock a third Great Vault reward.|n|nThe item level of this reward will be based on the lowest of your top %2$d runs this week (currently Mythic Level %3$d).
  • GREAT_VAULT_REWARDS_MYTHIC_INCOMPLETE - Complete a Mythic Keystone dungeon this week to unlock a Great Vault reward.|n|nThe item level of your reward will be based on your highest run this week.
  • JAILERS_TOWER_LEVEL_TOAST_COLDHEART (New) - Coldheart Interstitia
  • JAILERS_TOWER_LEVEL_TOAST_FRACTURE_CHAMBERS (New) - Fracture Chambers
  • JAILERS_TOWER_LEVEL_TOAST_MORTREGAR (New) - Mort'regar
  • JAILERS_TOWER_LEVEL_TOAST_SKOLDUS_HALLS (New) - Skoldus Halls
  • JAILERS_TOWER_LEVEL_TOAST_SOULFORGES (New) - The Soulforges
  • JAILERS_TOWER_LEVEL_TOAST_TWISTING_CORRIDORS (New) - Twisting Corridors
  • JAILERS_TOWER_LEVEL_TOAST_UPPER_REACHES (New) - Upper Reaches
  • JAILERS_TOWER_REWARD_RECIEVED - Reward recieved received
  • LCMD_KEY_TEXT (New) - Left CMD
  • LIFETIME_HONOR (New) - Lifetime Honor
  • LIFETIME_HONOR_DESC (New) - Honor earned across all characters.
  • LMETA_KEY_TEXT (New) - Left META
  • LWIN_KEY_TEXT (New) - Left WIN
  • MAC_INPUT_MONITORING1014 (New) - In order to use Push to Talk, you must grant "Accessibility" permission to %s in Security & Privacy preferences, located in System Preferences. Would you like to open System Preferences now?
  • MAC_INPUT_MONITORING1015 (New) - In order to use Push to Talk, you must grant "Input Monitoring" permission to %s in Security & Privacy preferences, located in System Preferences. Would you like to open System Preferences now?
  • MAC_REQUEST_MICROPHONE1014 (New) - In order to use voice chat, you must grant "Microphone" permission to %s in Security & Privacy preferences, located in System Preferences. Would you like to open System Preferences now?
  • MAP_PIN_TOOLTIP - Place a locational pin on the map that can be tracked to help your travels. You can also link your pin to other players in chat so they can find their way to your pin. and shared with other players.
  • MAP_PIN_TOOLTIP_INSTRUCTIONS - Click on this button and then on Click this button and then the map to drop a pin, or just Control click anywhere on the map.
  • META_KEY_TEXT (New) - META
  • PRESS_KEY_TO_BIND (New) - Press a key to set the binding for this action.
  • PRIMARY_KEY_UNBOUND_ERROR (New) - |cffff0000Primary %s function has been Rebound!|r
  • RCMD_KEY_TEXT (New) - Right CMD
  • RMETA_KEY_TEXT (New) - Right META
  • RWIN_KEY_TEXT (New) - Right WIN
  • SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_466 - You dont currently have a summoned Ghoul. have a summoned Ghoul.
  • SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_502 (New) - Requires Gatamatos.
  • SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_503 (New) - Must be channelling Mind Sear.
  • SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_504 (New) - You don't have any periodic effects active.
  • SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_505 (New) - You are not Best Friends with any Ember Court guests.
  • VISITABLE_URL50 (New) - https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/home
  • VISITABLE_URL51 (New) - https://support-qa-us.stech.blizzard.net/en/help/home
  • VOICE_CHAT_PERMISSIONS_REQUIRED_KEYBOARD (New) - %s needs permission to access the keyboard.
  • VOICE_CHAT_PERMISSIONS_REQUIRED_LAUNCH_OS_DIALOG_KEYBOARD (New) - Keyboard Permission
  • VOICE_CHAT_PERMISSIONS_REQUIRED_LAUNCH_OS_DIALOG_MIC (New) - Microphone Permission
  • VOICE_CHAT_PERMISSIONS_REQUIRED_MIC (New) - %s needs permission to access the microphone.
  • WEEKLY_REWARDS_THRESHOLD_MYTHIC - Complete %d Mythic |4Dungeon
    biggrin.png
    ungeons Keystone |4Dungeon
    biggrin.png
    ungeons
  • WEEKLY_REWARDS_THRESHOLD_RAID - Defeat %d Raid |4Boss:Bosses Castle Nathria Raid |4Boss:Bosses
  • WIN_KEY_TEXT (New) - WIN

Misc Changes
Character Titles
  • %s, the Party Herald (New)
  • Fun Guy %s / Fun Gal %s (New)
  • Sinful Gladiator %s (New)

Currency Types
Hidden
  • Atonement Anima - Name changed from "(old) Covenant Anima" to "Atonement Anima".

Player vs. Player
  • Conquest - Earned from PvP activities. Rated PvP activites. Spend to acquire equipment in Oribos.

Shadowlands
  • Honor - Name changed from "Shadowlands PvP Honor" to "Honor".

Virtual
  • Account Wide Honor - Name changed from "Honor" to "Account Wide Honor".

Flight Masters
The Shadowlands
  • Sagehaven, Bastion - Name changed from "Eonian Archives, Bastion" to "Sagehaven, Bastion".

Group Finder Activities
Arena Skirmishes
  • Arena Skirmish (2v2) (New) - 2 players.
  • Arena Skirmish (2v2) (New) - 2 players.
  • Arena Skirmish (3v3) (New) - 3 players.
  • Arena Skirmish (3v3) (New) - 3 players.

Holidays
  • Castle Nathria - Mythic difficulty of Castle Nathria awaits the boldest of adventurers, and players may now use the Raid Finder to access the first section of the raid: [PH]. The Leeching Vaults.
  • Castle Nathria - Players may now use the Raid Finder to access the final section of Castle Nathria: [PH]. An Audience with Arrogance.
  • Castle Nathria - Players may now use the Raid Finder to access the second section of Castle Nathria: [PH]. Revendreth's Last Dance.
  • Castle Nathria - Players may now use the Raid Finder to access the second section of Castle Nathria: [PH]. Revendreth's Last Dance.
  • Castle Nathria - Players may now use the Raid Finder to access the final section of Castle Nathria: [PH]. An Audience with Arrogance.
  • Castle Nathria - Players may now use the Raid Finder to access the third section of Castle Nathria: [PH]. Blood from Stone.
  • Castle Nathria - Players may now use the Raid Finder to access the third section of Castle Nathria: [PH]. Blood from Stone.
  • Castle Nathria - Mythic difficulty of Castle Nathria awaits the boldest of adventurers, and players may now use the Raid Finder to access the first section of the raid: [PH]. The Leeching Vaults.

Item Name Descriptions
  • Ancient Teachings of the Monastery (New) - Ancient Teachings of the Monastery
  • Apex Predator's Craving (New) - Apex Predator's Craving
  • Balance of All Things (New) - Balance of All Things
  • Cat-eye Curio (New) - Cat-eye Curio
  • Celestial Infusion (New) - Celestial Infusion
  • Charred Passions (New) - Charred Passions
  • Circle of Life and Death (New) - Circle of Life and Death
  • Clouded Focus (New) - Clouded Focus
  • Draught of Deep Focus (New) - Draught of Deep Focus
  • Echo of Eonar (New) - Echo of Eonar
  • Escape from Reality (New) - Escape from Reality
  • Eye of Fearful Symmetry (New) - Eye of Fearful Symmetry
  • Fatal Touch (New) - Fatal Touch
  • Frenzyband (New) - Frenzyband
  • Invoker's Delight (New) - Invoker's Delight
  • Jade Ignition (New) - Jade Ignition
  • Judgment of the Arbiter (New) - Judgment of the Arbiter
  • Keefer's Skyreach (New) - Keefer's Skyreach
  • Last Emperor's Capicator (New) - Last Emperor's Capicator
  • Legacy of the Sleeper (New) - Legacy of the Sleeper
  • Luffa-Infused Embrace (New) - Luffa-Infused Embrace
  • Lycara's Fleeting Glimpse (New) - Lycara's Fleeting Glimpse
  • Maw Rattle (New) - Maw Rattle
  • Memory of the Mother Tree (New) - Memory of the Mother Tree
  • Norgannon's Sagacity (New) - Norgannon's Sagacity
  • Oath of the Elder Druid (New) - Oath of the Elder Druid
  • Oneth's Clear Vision (New) - Oneth's Clear Vision
  • Primordial Arcanic Pulsar (New) - Primordial Arcanic Pulsar
  • Sephuz's Proclamation (New) - Sephuz's Proclamation
  • Shaohao's Might (New) - Shaohao's Might
  • Stable Phantasma Lure (New) - Stable Phantasma Lure
  • Stormstout's Last Keg (New) - Stormstout's Last Keg
  • Swiftsure Wraps (New) - Swiftsure Wraps
  • Tear of Morning (New) - Tear of Morning
  • The Dark Titan's Lesson (New) - The Dark Titan's Lesson
  • The Natural Order's Will (New) - The Natural Order's Will
  • Third Eye of the Jailer (New) - Third Eye of the Jailer
  • Timeworn Dreambinder (New) - Timeworn Dreambinder
  • Ursoc's Lingering Spirit (New) - Ursoc's Lingering Spirit
  • Verdant Infusion (New) - Verdant Infusion
  • Vision of Unending Growth (New) - Vision of Unending Growth
  • Vitality Sacrifice (New) - Vitality Sacrifice
  • Xuen's Treasure (New) - Xuen's Treasure
  • Yu'lon's Whisper (New) - Yu'lon's Whisper

Keystone Affixes
  • Prideful - Defeating non-boss enemies fills players with Pride Players overflow with pride as they defeat non-boss enemies, eventually forming a Manifestation of Pride that they must defeat. Defeating this Manifestation greatly empowers players.

Mail Templates
  • #551 (New) - [DNT] $gSir:Lady;
  • #552 (New) - My beautiful $p, I was most pleased to receive your letter, for I been thinking of you as well. I simply cannot wait to tell you what happened to a certain duke at my latest court. It is positively hilarious. I thought of you immediately when it happened. Until then, The Countess
  • #553 (New) - My beautiful $p, Although I would rather have speak with you in person, I always welcome your messages. I fear I have nothing of particular import to inform you of since we last spoke. It has been positively dull out here in the Redelav District. Perhaps I shall stir up a little excitement... Yours in mischief, The Countess
  • #554 (New) - My beautiful $p, Imagine my joy when I discovered your message amongst the letters Alfryd brought me this morning. It was, of course, the first that I replied to. As to your question, I cannot say. I will see what gossip I may uncover amongst the socialites and nobles of the Redelav District in regard to it. Come see me soon and I shall share what I learn. Sincerely, The Countess
  • #555 (New) - Dear Best Bud, Lost Sybille read me letter. Lost Sybille teach me write back. You still best bud! Greetings, Stonehead
  • #556 (New) - Best Bud, Me no read letter. Lost Sybille not here. Okay bye. Me, Stonehead
  • #557 (New) - Best Bud, Me need snacks. Your letter bad snack. Send snack letter. Need snacks, Stonehead
  • #558 (New) - Hey $p, Why'd you write us a letter? We're right here in Sinfall. Cudgelface don't read so good. Just stop by and say hi next time. - Rendle
  • #559 (New) - Hey $p, Is this what it feels like be a fancy noble, getting letters all the time? Not sure I like it. Talking's easier and I'm a lot better at it. You see the fancy calligraphy I did on your name at the top? Took too long, so I stopped after that. But it looks great, yeah? Anyway, gotta run. How do dem fancy fangs end letters? Probably some big swirly calligraphy, right?
  • #560 (New) - This is Cudgelface. Thanks for letter. I like letters now. I write letters now. I'm learning new things. This is Cudgelface.
  • #561 (New) - Greetings old friend, I am certain you would be amused to know that your letter surprised me. Quite literally. The stone fiend threw it at me while I was locking one of the crypts up. Ha! That particular messenger must've had a grudge against me. You never can fully trust a stone fiend. Give them all the orders you want. Stone fiends must obey them, but they are devilishly good at finding loopholes, when they want to. I have ordered my messenger directly to not throw, toss, or lob this letter at you. Hopefully it works. Sincerely, Cryptkeeper Kassir
  • #562 (New) - Greetings old friend, I was encouraged by your letter. I am confident that Sinfall is in capable hands. Would you please ask the Accuser to stop by my crypts the next time she travels to the Halls of Atonement? I could use her advice on a certain situation with one of the souls we found in the crypts. Most unusual... Sincerely, Cryptkeeper Kassir
  • #563 (New) - Greetings old friend, You must forgive my short reply. The Chamberlain's goons have cracked open one of my crypts again! They stole the soul that I was tending to in there, and put a mirror in it instead. Do not worry, I did not follow them through it. I know better than to wander into a mirror I do not know the destination of. Sincerely, Cryptkeeper Kassir
  • #564 (New) - If you can read this, you must really be $p. I enchanted the parchment to only reveal my true message to you. Everyone else will see a drawing of Bwonsamdi's behind! Ha! That's what they deserve for reading someone else's letter... Anyway, I don't really have anything to say, I just really wanted to trick someone into looking at the drawing. Leave it somewhere that the Prince will find it. That'd be hilarious! See you soon, Lady Moonberry
  • #565 (New) - Heya $p, Thanks for the letter. I read it to Lemonseed and the gang and everyone here loved it! They're all so jealous that I get to attend the Ember Court with you. They're all begging me to take them to the next one. What a great opportunity to play some tricks on them all... See? Even when the Ember Court isn't happening, it's still fun! Talk to you soon, Lady Moonberry
  • #566 (New) - $p, We're best friends, right? And best friends don't ask uncomfortable questions when asked for a favor, right? Right? Okay, good. I need you to send me twenty dredgers in a crate. Give them all muckbombs and confetti, with orders to shout "Gotcha!" when the crate is opened. I'll owe you one, Lady Moonberry
  • #567 (New) - To $p, Thank you for sending an exhaustive report of your recent hunts. Not all of them appear relevant to the Wild Hunt's current endeavors, but they are impressive regardless. I held the line against an enraged eggtender from Gormhive today. Watcher Ver'lo got the killing blow with a perfectly aimed arrow from the balcony above. It's a shame you weren't there to see it. You would've appreciated the accuracy of his shot. Continue the hunt, Hunt-Captain Korayn
  • #568 (New) - To $p, I won't contest the accuracy of your current tally of kills, as reported in your previous letter. But I do find them suspiciously high. I suppose you are the Maw Walker... Still, I enjoy our contests and will attempt to keep up with you. I have recorded 138 killing blows since I received your previous letter, and have-- Make that 152 kills! Sure a few in that last wave were mites, but I can't afford to be picky when you're so far ahead! Beat that, Hunt-Captain Korayn
  • #569 (New) - $p, I received your letter in a rare moment of quiet here at Claw's Edge. The tales of your recent adventures were most welcome, both to me and the few hunters and grovewardens recovering alongside me. I hope you don't mind I shared your stories with them. Your legend is growing faster than you might imagine. There's no doubt that tales of the mighty Maw Walker will be told around Wild Hunt campfires for a long time in Ardenweald. I am proud to be a part of your story. Until we hunt together again, Hunt-Captain Korayn
  • #570 (New) - Dear $p, I hope this letter eventually reaches you. I've learned to be wary of faeries offering to help, but this one brought a letter from you! Or least a very good imitation of one... Still, I believe we know each other well enough by now to identify each other from our writing style. As to the content of your letter, I trust you know that my grove always welcome to you. Many have found peace and safety here after troubles in their past, myself included. Whenever you need respite from the heavy burdens of being the Maw Walker, you will always find it here in Hibernal Hollow. Sincerely, Aliothe
  • #571 (New) - Dear $p, Your previous letter was the talk of the grove. Guardian Molan was impressed by the tales of your recent battles. He requests that you send more details, including sketches of the tactical positioning used during the fight. Na'lor was breathless at the description of the vistas you witnessed on your travels. There is wanderlust in that one... Taiba and the crafters are eager to inspect your new equipment the next time you visit. They hope to learn a thing or two while repairing it for you. Your willingness to spread knowledge between the realms has inspired us all. Thank you, Aliothe
  • #572 (New) - Dear $p, Anima falls like stars in the grove as I write this letter to you. Dazzlewing weaves between them in sky, giggling. Teendynneetll remains still, but has not yet noticed that a single star has landed on their shoulder. Or perhaps, they do not mind. It is moments like this that make the fighting worthwhile. Remember that as you strive toward your next endeavor. From your previous letter, it sounds like it will be a most worthwhile one. But as you walk your path and embrace your role as Maw Walker, do not forget to rest in the peaceful moments as well. They remind us why we must fight. In rest, Aliothe
  • #573 (New) - Hey $p, I was just trying to wake up Rury when your letter came. Hours of my shouting at him couldn't get him to budge, but the moment he heard you had wrote us a letter, he perked right up. Figures, heh. Anyway,we all like the plan you're thinking of for the next Ember Court. Sounds like it'll be a blast. We're going to get an invitation, I assume. It wouldn't be right to tease us with the details and then not ask us to come... right? Right? Waiting for that invitation, Choofa and the gang
  • #574 (New) - I gotta make this one quick, $p. I can't go into all the details, but let's just say that I MIGHT have squirreled away some leftover fireworks from the last few Ember Courts. And I MIGHT have decided to use them to scare the walnuts outta Lady Moonberry. Now I'm on the run. Lady Moonberry swore to get me back real good, and she doesn't do halfway when it comes to pranks! I'm hoping she thinks Rury did it. He'll be easy to catch! Send more fireworks! Choofa-on-the-run
  • #575 (New) - Hey buddy! I gotta say, your letter made me even more excited for the next Ember Court. My hype level is cranked to eleven now! So when's it gonna happen? Slanknen won't stop asking me about it, and Awool's giving me his go-to grumpy stare from across the grove. To be honest, the stare is probably my fault, but Slanknen's curiosity isn't! You gotta give me some details to share with him. Or better yet, swing by Tirna Vaal and bring us our invitation in person! It'd be fun to see you. Keep partying, Choofa

Map Areas
Unknown
  • Acherus: The Ebon Hold (New) - Music: Zone-EbonHAcherusWalk.
  • Alther's Mill > Dawnkeep (New)
  • Catacombs of Regret - Name changed from "[The Catacombs]" to "Catacombs of Regret".
  • Cliffs of Respite - Name changed from "Anarros" to "Cliffs of Respite".
  • Extractor's Sanatorium (New)
  • Hidden Glade - Name changed from "Ardenweald" to "Hidden Glade".
  • Pit of Anguish - Name changed from "Pits of Anguish" to "Pit of Anguish".
  • Spire of War (New)
  • Stanikos' Hollow (New)
  • Veiled Enclave (New)

Map Difficulties
  • [DEV] - Arena of Ascension - Name changed from "Arena of Ascension" to "[DEV] - Arena of Ascension".
  • 9.0 - Ardenweald - Garden - Queen's Conservatory - Normal Scenario - Max players: 5. 1.
  • The Maw - Name changed from "MawTest" to "The Maw".

Maps
Shadowlands
  • [DEV] - Arena of Ascension - Name changed from "Arena of Ascension" to "[DEV] - Arena of Ascension".
  • The Maw - Name changed from "MawTest" to "The Maw".

Mounts
Flying Mounts
  • Amber Glitterwing (New) - Flying Mount. Amber Glitterwing. "PH" Source: PH
  • Dusky Sporeflutterer - Flying Mount. Dusky Sporeflutterer. "PH" Source: Vendor: Aithlyn Zone: Ardenweald Faction: The Wild Hunt - Exalted Cost: 30,000
  • Endmire Flyer - Flying Mount. Endmire Flyer. "Attracted through portals through which little is known these flying devourers have found a home in the Endmire of Revendreth feeding on the latent anima." Source: PH Drop: Famu the Infinite Zone: Revendreth
  • Highwind Darkmane - Flying Mount. Highwind Darkmane. "Unparalleled apex predator of Bastion, this mighty larion has trained since birth to carry its rider across the Shadowlands." "PH" Source: Adventures: Shadowlands
  • Horrid Brood Dredwing - Flying Mount. Horrid Brood Dredwing. "Harika the Horrid terrorized the denizens of the Forest Ward yet with her demise her broodlings under proper direction can now take this horror to denizens farther afield." Source: PH Drop: Harika the Horrid Zone: Revendreth
  • Silky Shimmermoth - Flying Mount. Silky Shimmermoth. "PH" Source: Vendor: Master Clerk Salorn Zone: Ardenweald Cost: 30,000
  • Silvertip Dredwing - Flying Mount. Silvertip Dredwing. "Bred by the Revendreth prince, Renathal, these rare dredwing are fiercely loyal and will only let those deemed worthy by the prince himself to interact with them." Source: PH Vendor: Temel Covenant: Venthyr Covenant Building: The Ember Court - Exalted Cost: 5,000[Spell_AnimaBastion_Orb.BLP] Drop: Revendreth Soul Covenant: Night Fae Covenant Building: Queen's Conservatory Vendor: ??? Covenant: Kyrian Covenant Building: Path of Ascension Cost: 5,000[Spell_AnimaBastion_Orb.BLP] Drop: Stitched Satchel of Venthyr Goods Covenant: Necrolords Covenant Building: Abomination Works
  • Skittering Blightwing - Flying Mount. Skittering Blightwing. "PH" Source: PH Adventures: Shadowlands
  • Vibrant Flutterwing (New) - Flying Mount. Vibrant Flutterwing. "PH" Source: PH

Ground Mounts
  • Arboreal Gulper - Ground Mount. Arboreal Gulper. "PH" Source: PH Drop: Humon'gozz Zone: Ardenweald
  • Crypt Guardian - Ground Mount. Crypt Guardian. "Loyal hounds of the Curator, these gargon patrol the crypts and catacombs deterring both trespassing and escape." Source: PH Covenant: Venthyr Campaign Quest: Mirror, Mirror... Zone: Revendreth
  • Darkwarren Hardshell - Ground Mount. Darkwarren Hardshell. "PH" Source: PH Adventures: Shadowlands
  • Desire's Loyal Hound - Ground Mount. Desire's Loyal Hound. "The Countess maintains a small stable of elegantly adorned gargon mounts for her sole use. Many a rival has been taken in by the finery to their peril as she personally oversees their deadly training." Source: PH Treasure: The Countess' Tribute Friendship Level: Best Friend Covenant Building: The Ember Court Covenant: Venthyr Zone: Revendreth
  • Glimmerfur Prowler - Ground Mount. Glimmerfur Prowler. "PH" Source: Drop: Valfir the Unrelenting Zone: Ardenweald
  • Gravestone Battle Gargon - Ground Mount. Gravestone Battle Gargon. "PH" Source: PH "Representative of a new loyal batch of gargon, these battle ready beasts will take Renathal's most loyal compatriots into the final battles against the Jailer." Source: Renown Level: 40 Covenant: Venthyr Zone: Revendreth
  • Harnessed Hopecrusher - Ground Mount. Harnessed Hopecrusher. "Hopecrusher was once the loyal mount of a House Briarbane lord, but turned on the lord and his retinue. Members of House Briarbane now whisper of a dark Gargon lying in wait even baiting venthyr who venture through the darker parts of the Chalice District of Revendreth." Source: PH Drop: Hopecrusher Covenant: Venthyr Zone: Revendreth
  • Inquisition Intimidator - Ground Mount. Inquisition Intimidator. "The gargon of the Inquisitors are some of the most vicious ever carved. The Avowed seek to recapture these beasts and return them to the righteous duty of assisting in the purifying of souls rather than the perversions performed at the hands of the Inquisitors." Source: Vendor: Archivist Janeera Faction: The Avowed - Exalted Zone: Revendreth Cost: 500[6BF_Blackrock_Nova.BLP] Covenant: Venthyr Zone: Revendreth Cost: 500[6BF_Blackrock_Nova.BLP]
  • Loyal Gorger - Ground Mount. Loyal Gorger. "Crawling forth from the cracks between the realms, the devourers have a voracious appetite for anima. Little is known of their origins, but all denizens of the Shadowlands see their recent boldness as a sign of the end times." Source: PH Drop: Worldedge Gorger Zone: Revendreth
  • Pale Acidmaw - Ground Mount. Pale Acidmaw. "PH" Source: PH Drop: Covenant Sanctum Feature
  • Shimmermist Runner - Ground Mount. Shimmermist Runner. "PH" Source: PH Area: Mistveil Tangle Zone: Ardenweald
  • Silessa - Ground Mount. PH Epic Red Gargon. "PH" Source: PH Silessa. "Silessa fought valiantly alongside her master in the great incursion by the Light, following the battle her master set her to guard over a vault rooom. It is rumored that this vault is only accessible via the mirror travel network." Source: Travel Network: Tier 3 Hidden Rooms Covenant: Venthyr Zone: Revendreth
  • Sinfall Gargon - Ground Mount. Sinfall Gargon. "The gargon are the loyal mounts and companions of the Venthyr and Renathal has found many abandoned at Sinfall, awaiting reawakening and assignment to worthy members of the covenant." Source: PH Renown Level: 20 Covenant: Venthyr Zone: Revendreth
  • Spinemaw Gladechewer - Ground Mount. Spinemaw Gladechewer. "PH" Source: PH Drop: Gormtamer Tizo Zone: Ardenweald
  • Swift Gloomhoof - Ground Mount. Swift Gloomhoof. "PH" Source: PH Drop: Night Mare Zone: Ardenweald
  • Vrednic - Ground Mount. Vrednic. "Prince Renathal's loyal gargon, Vrednic has been by his side for millennia. Adorned in his Sinvyr armor, Vrednic's mere presence instills terror to all those who lay eyes on him as he ushers his rider into battle." Source: PH Covenant: Venthyr Campaign Quest: The Medallion of Dominion Zone: Revendreth
  • Warstitched Darkhound - Ground Mount. Warstitched Darkhound.Source: Adventures: Shadowlands
  • Wildseed Cradle - Ground Mount. Wildseed Cradle. "PH" Source: Drop: Treasure: Cache of the Moon Zone: Ardenweald

Runeforge Legendary Abilities
  • Balance of All Things - Name changed from "Druid Balance Runecarve 3" to "Balance of All Things".
  • Cat-eye Curio - Name changed from "Druid Feral Runecarve 1" to "Cat-eye Curio".
  • Charred Passions - Name changed from "Flaming Kicks" to "Charred Passions".
  • Circle of Life and Death - Name changed from "Druid Runecarve 3" to "Circle of Life and Death".
  • Clouded Focus - Name changed from "Soothing Focus" to "Clouded Focus".
  • Draught of Deep Focus - Name changed from "Druid Runecarve 4" to "Draught of Deep Focus".
  • Escape from Reality - Name changed from "Kata" to "Escape from Reality".
  • Eye of Fearful Symmetry - Name changed from "Druid Feral Runecarve 2" to "Eye of Fearful Symmetry".
  • Frenzyband - Name changed from "Druid Feral Runecarve 4" to "Frenzyband".
  • Jade Ignition - Name changed from "Pressure Release" to "Jade Ignition".
  • Keefer's Skyreach - Name changed from "Rushing Tiger Palm" to "Keefer's Skyreach".
  • Last Emperor's Capacitor - Name changed from "The Emperor's Capacitor" to "Last Emperor's Capacitor".
  • Luffa-Infused Embrace - Name changed from "Druid Guardian Runecarve 1" to "Luffa-Infused Embrace".
  • Oath of the Elder Druid - Name changed from "Druid Runecarve 1" to "Oath of the Elder Druid".
  • Shaohao's Might - Name changed from "Face Palm" to "Shaohao's Might".
  • Stormstout's Last Keg - Name changed from "Stormstout's Last Gasp" to "Stormstout's Last Keg".
  • Tear of Morning - Name changed from "Uplifting Mists" to "Tear of Morning".
  • The Natural Order's Will - Name changed from "Druid Guardian Runecarve 2" to "The Natural Order's Will".
  • Timeworn Dreambinder - Name changed from "Timeworn Dreamcatcher" to "Timeworn Dreambinder".
  • Ursoc's Lingering Spirit - Name changed from "Druid Guardian Runecarve 3" to "Ursoc's Lingering Spirit".
  • Verdant Infusion - Name changed from "Druid Resto Runecarve 3" to "Verdant Infusion".
  • Vision of Unending Growth - Name changed from "Druid Resto Runecarve 4" to "Vision of Unending Growth".
  • Yu'lon's Whisper - Name changed from "Celestial Breath" to "Yu'lon's Whisper".

Scenarios
Hunt: Death Elementals
  • 05: Hunt Complete (New) - The threat has been neutralized for the moment.

Hunt: Shadehounds
  • 01: Essence Feast - Name changed from "01: Mawsworn Experiments" to "01: Essence Feast". Mawsworn are shattering souls and feeding them to Shadehounds. Stop their experimentation. Put an end to their rituals.
  • 02: Gorged Shadehound - An experiment A ritual has succeeded and must be stopped.
  • 03: Hunt Complete (New) - The threat has been neutralized for the moment.

Hunt: Soul Eaters
  • 03: Hunt Complete (New) - The threat has been neutralized for the moment.

Garrison Mission Changes
9.0 Encounter - Ardenweald
  • Berserkers at Brittlebark Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Berserkers at Brittlebark". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP 10 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. The Tricksters are going berserk and playing harmful pranks. Stop them.. Rewards: 100 XP
  • Brittlebark Manifestations Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Brittlebark Manifestations". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 50 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP group of dangerous Brittlebark Manifestations was sighted. Hunt them down.. Rewards: 500 XP
  • Cleanse the Possessed Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Cleanse the Possessed". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 25 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP deadly group of Possessed Scavengers and Faeries are slaying all who pass.. Rewards: 500 XP
  • Control the Verdant Prowlers Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 10 Resources. Duration: 8 hrs. A pack of verdant prowlers have gone wild and are savaging the Garden of Night. Put them down.. Rewards: 500 XP 100 XP
  • Cull the Miredeer Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Cull the Miredeer". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP 10 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. Juvenile Miredeer have run amok, and are damaging the plants. . Rewards: 100 XP
  • Darkwarren Finality Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Darkwarren Finality". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP 25 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. You've dealt with many of the Darkwarren. Tame one and bring it home.. Rewards: 600 XP
  • Darkwarren Overrun Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Darkwarren Overrun". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP Rare. 5 Followers. Cost: 30 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. The Darkwarren has been completely overrun. Beat back the Gorm.. Rewards: 300 XP
  • Deifir and Friends Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Deifir and Friends". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP 50 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. Deifir has overcome his pride and retained allies in his fight. I wish you luck.. Rewards: 500 XP
  • Erezuel and His Pack Level 60. Item Level 800. Rare. 5 Followers. Cost: 50 30 Resources. Duration: 12 hrs. Suppressing the Verdant Prowler population has infuriated Erezuel, and he seeks revenge.. Rewards: 500 XP 300 XP
  • Erezuel's Rampage Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Erezuel's Rampage". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP 25 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. Erezuel is taking more Miredeer than can be sustained. Stop him again.. Rewards: 200 XP
  • Gorm Infestation Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 10 Resources. Duration: 8 hrs. The Gorm are once again draining anima from the land. Eliminate them.. Rewards: 500 XP 100 XP
  • Gorm Swarm Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 Resources. Duration: 8 hrs. A massive pack of Gorm is rampaging across the earth. Lay them to rest.. Rewards: 500 XP 100 XP
  • Gormling Nibblers Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Gormling Nibblers". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP 10 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. Gormling Nibblers are razing the fields. Drive them back.. Rewards: 100 XP
  • Juveniles Gone Wild Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Juveniles Gone Wild". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP 10 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. Juvenile Miredeer and Runedeer are sparring and tearing up the earth. Suppress them.. Rewards: 100 XP
  • Nibblers and Harriers Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Nibblers and Harriers". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 10 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP pair of Gormling Harriers are organizing a larger group of Nibblers. Nip this in the bud.. Rewards: 100 XP
  • Possessed Scavengers Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Possessed Scavengers". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 10 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP brace of Possessed Scavengers has been found roaming the woods.. Rewards: 100 XP
  • Pride of the Forest Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Pride of the Forest". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 Rare. 5 Followers. Cost: 30 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP group of Runestags have claimed turf and are driving out other animals.. Rewards: 300 XP
  • Quiet the Shriekers Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Quiet the Shriekers". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 25 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP deadly group of Forest Shriekers is disturbing the night. Stop them.. Rewards: 300 XP
  • Rescue the Runelight Leaper Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Rescue the Runelight Leaper". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 25 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP Runelight Leaper is being menaced by a horde of Verdant Prowlers. Rescue and befriend it.. Rewards: 400 XP
  • Rotbriar Rampage Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Rotbriar Rampage". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP Rare. 5 Followers. Cost: 30 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. Rotbriar Tormentors and Scrappers have ganged up to accomplish their nefarious objectives.. Rewards: 300 XP
  • Rotbriar Rowdies Name changed from "Placeholder Pool" to "Rotbriar Rowdies". Level 60. Item Level 800. 5 Followers. Cost: 20 10 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. A pool of placeholders potentiates profoundly.. Rewards: 500 XP group of Rotbriar Scrappers are causing trouble.. Rewards: 100 XP
  • Wolfram Alpha Level 60. Item Level 800. Rare. 5 Followers. Cost: 50 30 Resources. Duration: 2 days. You've enraged the leader of the pack and he's joined his cohorts.. Rewards: 500 XP 300 XP

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread