Shadowlands 21-29s Screenshots

Discussion in '29s (Shadowlands)' started by Sevastion, Jul 12, 2022.

Share This Page

1. Sevastion

Sevastion Grandfathered

Just wanted to start a thread, similar to the one I made for 19s some time ago.

Just post anything and everything you want (as long as it relates to your 21-29 Twink

Here is my 27 Shaman, Why 27? Well It was actually just a level 68 that I had before Shadowlands, it was my Vanilla character actually. But it was level 26 after the squish, so I leveled it to 27, and I'm leaving it there, hoping that eventually TBC raids will be available to 27s (maybe next expac lol) So no, I don't have any 27 GFd gear.

Warlord Briss shaman.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. icehawk

icehawk The Beast Within

I've only got 1 toon in the 21-29 range. I started Ghosthawk back in 2014 out of necessity. I levelled to 30 I think, or whatever the min was to get 300 Blacksmithing back then. I had previously been in a Guild with a resident BS, but when he quit, given that I never had any coin, I made a toon specifically for BS'ing. Hence Ghosthawk was born.
    Later when the squish came, and the ability to farm ilvl 28's was made possible, I decided to make him a 25 Farmer. Not the most effective Farmer, nor overly geared, but he's got coolness with his purple headdress :ez:
    Now, he comes alive from time to time to make Sharpening Stones in bulk for his lvl 20 buddy's. But that's about it.
    So my lvl 25 is simply a Blacksmith. No other purpose as I can't be bothered farming ilvl 28's anymore. Oh, and he does open lock boxes also ;)
    upload_2022-7-12_18-55-40.png

3. OP
    Sevastion

Sevastion Grandfathered

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    Sevastion

Sevastion Grandfathered

Been working on getting achievements on my 29 :) I'm having a lot of fun actually. I've actually never done these quests/zones before. Currently I'm in Zandalar, and it's my first time entering this zone, and seeing these trolls is so dope!

Attached Files:

5. mysticalmite

mysticalmite Veteran

Hey fellas, I had fun playing the bracket again. Sadly my wow time is coming to an end. I just wanted to showcase my transmogs before I leave. Yes I carry 8 different sets, my toon is 18 years old and has seen a lot.

blk xmog 2.png blu xmog 1.jpg DBone xmog 2.jpg redblack xmog 1.jpg redblue xmog 1.jpg const xmog 1.jpg eng xmog 1.jpg oldschool xmog 1.jpg

Take care! TBC.png

• Like Like x 2
    • PepeHands PepeHands x 1