Shadowland, lvl 50 twink ?

Arcthore

Veteran
Hi everybody :) !

First of all I apologize for my English, I am French and I need a lot of help from a translator :D !

I come to you for a rather particular question.

In Shadowland, lvl 120 will be down to lvl 50.
Also, from lvl 10 to lvl 50 we'll have the choice of all the previous extensions. We'll be able to get out of deadmines as well as freehold.

I hope that all the raids will be also scale to lvl 50, imagine clean molten core, fireland, and why not Argus the same night ?

Of course if it was possible, I know that either it will be too complicated in a small committee, or it will be almost solo because it's old content, but I like the idea.

So I have several questions :

- Do you think that at level 50 we'll have access to all the dungeons and raids scale at our lvl ?

- Do you know of a spreadsheet and/or simulator that would allow us to see if it will be possible (mathematically) and from how much etc ? For example a Dps simulator for "low lvl"?

Thank you for your reading and your answers :) even if the twinks are not especially dedicated to PVE.

See you soon, and happy holidays !

Nobody knows anything.

There's a bit of educated guesswork people will present as fact but really, we don't know.

The best we have to go on is blizzard saying your high level toons will feel as powerful as they currently do. Which I suppose you could take to mean that you'll be able to clear old raids like you currently can.

As for those raids scaling to your level...

From my understanding (again, just my understanding of it) the old expansions will have two versions. The "real" world and "chromie time". The real world will be as it is now, IE vanilla will be 1-10, TBC and wrath will be 10-20, cata 20-25ish, etc.

Chromie time, intended for leveling, will be a timewalking version of the content, making every expansion get you from 10-50.

I would think it's safe to assume that as a level 50, you'll have access to both versions.

But again! Who really knows? Blizzard could make it that once you hit 50 you no longer have access to chromie time. They could make it so once you enter chromie time, you're stuck in chromie time till you hit 50.

It's all theory at this point.

i remember reading something about new characters made after shadowlands release will not have access to non-phased/scaled chromie content until level 50 or something, although i could be remembering that wrong.

Thx for your answers :) and happy new year !

So we don't have an answer so far, but too bad, I'm taking the risk of dreaming !

If it were possible, what would you think ?

Having access to all the content and stuff from the previous scall extensions at lvl 50 ? And maybe to the first zones / dungeons of shadowland ?

Users who are viewing this thread