Shadowfang drops from...

Open a ticket on your main and ask a GM, check your e-mail 3 days later and report back!

Question - I would like to know a few things about the item "Shadowfang". First, what mobs does it drop off of (please be as specific as possible, level, mob type, and so on.) What is the drop rating, I heard it was 0.001% or something around there... Third, should I try to get one before the new expansion comes out?

Just what I would do X3

canihascookie said:
Open a ticket on your main and ask a GM, check your e-mail 3 days later and report back!

Question - I would like to know a few things about the item "Shadowfang". First, what mobs does it drop off of (please be as specific as possible, level, mob type, and so on.) What is the drop rating, I heard it was 0.001% or something around there... Third, should I try to get one before the new expansion comes out?

Just what I would do X3

They tell you to check on wowhead

Im almost positive that shadowfang can only drop from a level 22 creature. Therefore only drops from the main boss.

Alliancide said:
Im almost positive that shadowfang can only drop from a level 22 creature. Therefore only drops from the main boss.

Wrong, dropped from Odo the Blind for my friend and from Wolf Master Whatshisnuts for a guildie (I was there).

well...

it took me somewhere near the lower half of 500-600 runs. I got it off fenrus (the big wolfy thingy). The drop rate is low and IT DOES NOT DROP OFF ANY MOB BEFORE ODO.

Also there are a total of 4 BoE blues that can only drop from those 4 specified mobs. Shadowfang, Assassin's blade and 2 lvl 20 items that aren't important.

orcgasm you are a good luck charm.. if i come back will you come with me as i farm it :O

Crilicilyn said:
Also there are a total of 4 BoE blues that can only drop from those 4 specified mobs. Shadowfang, Assassin's blade and 2 lvl 20 items that aren't important.

I got the robes (one of the 20 items) one time.. I was so pissed I broke my door :3

WTB merge post button.. i double post too much.

lol i do tht too (double posting) oh well and tht musta sucked my friend farmed 400ish and got the robes also he rolled a lock after tht lol

Abcfear said:
I want an SF for my new warrior.

P.S. New avatar. Ya like?

i like :)

i heard it was all 21+ mobs - which are only odo, nandros, and arugal i think

with .001% drop rate or some bs

farm the gold instead and buy one for 5k - time is money friend!

Users who are viewing this thread