Seventy Rebirth! Project T!

Rivalry

Legend
I have this project I feel could be the rebirth of 70 twinking. So please, Hear me out..

I want to start 2 guilds. Horde.. And Alliance and have as many of you eager 70s move to one realm instead of being dotted about and make one dead realm.. alive.

Imagine, One realm..
NO more transferring looking for more active 70s.
NO more queues to get online.
Insta BG's!
90% 70 item AH.
Be amongst so many other 70 enthusiasts.
Find easy Raids.
Find easy Arena partners.

Please! Feel free to add ideas, At the end of the day i'm just trying to help keep something alive we all enjoy.

Bleeding Hollow! US Side

For EU Horde I would suggest Stormscale as the majority of level 70 Horde are on that server.

For EU Alliance I would suggest Defias Brotherhood, like it use to be back in Cata.

But I am sorry to burst your bubble, unless you make a lot of commitments make the guilds yourself and then spread the world and convince people to transfer this will not happen, people need to suck it up and realize this bracket is not long for this world anymore, so please do me a favor and prove me wrong, make this happen, because if you do you're one awesome motherfucker.

We need a realm which is even on both sides, But I will put everything I can into this.
That just wont work people will not transfer, you need to take both of the highest populated realms, for horde and ally, people are not going to move to a balanced server.

I fail to see the incentive to transfer these days, especially at 70. We can communicate through these forums (those that care to do so, at least) and arena/rbgs/raids can all be done crossrealm these days.

Users who are viewing this thread