Seven equipped epics?!

Who cares, most of it is literal trash. Just because the text is purple it doesn't automatically make the item good.

Chest is BoE farmable / purchasable off the AH (and it's pretty good)
Bracers are decent
Both daggers are BoE farmable / purchasable off the AH (and they're trash)
Legs are BoE farmable / purchasable off the AH (they're bis and mega insane)
Boots are trash
Ring is trash

So he actually only has 3 useful epics, and 2 of those are perfectly farmable.

never said BiS but who else has seven epics (farmed or purchased), even if only three are "useful"?

Who cares, most of it is literal trash. Just because the text is purple it doesn't automatically make the item good.

Chest is BoE farmable / purchasable off the AH (and it's pretty good)
Bracers are decent
Both daggers are BoE farmable / purchasable off the AH (and they're trash)
Legs are BoE farmable / purchasable off the AH (they're bis and mega insane)
Boots are trash
Ring is trash

So he actually only has 3 useful epics, and 2 of those are perfectly farmable.
What ring is better? They all seem to be 5/7

3 useful epics is still cool tbh. I've been questing/farming for a few weeks and have only foamspittle to show for it

never said BiS but who else has seven epics (farmed or purchased), even if only three are "useful"?

I have gloves, bracers, legs, 4 weapons, ring. Only 3 weapons are useful, none of the gloves, bracers or legs are useful to me. Ring is decent.

What ring is better? They all seem to be 5/7

Dungeon ring would be better, like it was better than ilvl 31 argus ring that's also 7/5.
Dungeon ring with quickblade roll is 4 agi 6 stam 3 vers 2 crit.

Other quest rings have off stats as well as having 7 stam 5 agi, like the one I have equipped for instance.

So you faction changed for the Brushwood Blade? Your rogue and mog looks very cool! What other epics are you farming?

I have 4 epics on a single-faction character, that has only done about 65% of the quest. I'd imagine a handful of players have multiple epics. Sadly, a great deal of items have no secondary stats, making them impractical. Still neat, nonetheless.

Yeah I’m sitting on 7 epics on my rogue as well....also - I disagree that dagger is viable OH for outlaw until you get a slicer blade or a talon of vultros. Dagger is BiS OH for outlaw. Also, I switched to sub last night for wargames and with the new epic daggers, sub is the ultimate Fc killer - wait till 8-10 stacks on efc, take the talent that ignores armor and deals shadow dmg, and hit for 800-900 out of stealth followed by another 300-400 backstab then a Evis for 250+ crit.... just saying :) his pants are insane - def need those!!

I have 6 epics. 1 of them is BoE. And only two of them are actually useful. Lots of the epics he has are not very good. Someone asked about the ring... any epic ring will roll 5 agi 7 Stam... but you want one with a secondary as well (D-1000 or whatever ring from horde).

He also has horde quest items. 8 quest epics is fairly common if you do both ally and horde side. Then you include offhand, pants, chest, and head BoEs and you can easily fill up most of your slots by just questing/farming BoEs.

Last edited:
When it comes to epic upgrades is it literally just a roll of the dice or is there an rng order for instance for every 10 greens you upgrade blue, for every 10 blues you upgrade epic. Kinda like how the old vanilla world drops worked, 100 kills green, 500 blue, 1000 epic shit like that

7 equipped epics?! You gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers.

upload_2019-3-27_7-20-33.png

Done around 500 quests

Users who are viewing this thread