US Seven Deadly Sins Funding, recruitment, and wargames

Discussion in '20-29s Guild Recruitment' started by Irratigank, Dec 24, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Irratigank

Irratigank Member

Hello everyone Irrat here!

I am looking to find a good disc priest or MW monk for guild. If you have active MW exp i have zealot blade and funding waiting for you. If you are an EXPERIENCED disc, I have funding waiting for you. My btag is slyme#11817, please pst me. If i dont know you in bracket i'm obviously not gonna fund you. We need more heals for bgs and I want to start wargaming if there are any other twink guilds on horde out there to do so. Would love to set up regular wargames. I am not sure if One Punch or Recycled would be down but I would be! It is simply a matter of finding a guild that could find a way to do weekly wargames. Please pst me!

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    Irratigank

Irratigank Member

Also would like to point out that this guild IS Jungle Boys. Our name has been changed as of a week or so ago. Just to clear up any confusion.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dimitri

Dimitri Veteran

I like wargames.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Plants

Plants Member

Can't help with your healer needs, but I can say for sure many of us in One Punch are down to wargame. Feel free to hit me up in game (Plants#11596) or in the discord (https://discord.gg/A47mkzd)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Light

Light vet

whos that ugly boi in your profile

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. OP
    Irratigank

Irratigank Member

@Plants That sounds good! I will add you tomorrow and we can discuss wargames. With the fam for Christmas so I won't be back until tomorrow.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)