server roll call

Waaag

Legend
i dont know why i think every server has to have at least one 19 twink. i just think that their has to be one. is every server represented in wsg these days. i would like to see some names of toons from the way out servers. the lone twink from Gorefiend the best from Antonidas. maybe the hunters and pallys are scareing them away. if we start to acknowlege some of these guys they might get some others to start twinking.

I dont think there enough people who twink visiting this site for that. If they knew enough to come here, its likely they would know enough to roll on a realm with a decent number of twinks on it. Maybe you can try to post on the official forums? Its more likely what you would be looking for.

i refer people to this site everyday when they see me running around org or sw on my twinks. and i have seen a groing number of people start twinking on Skullcrusher.

Uldum represent!

When / IF I come back Mok'Nathal represent.

Bladefist represent!

I think there's like 3 other people with 19s on this server and they never play. There might be some 10s on alliance side.

Chíllout said:
Dalaran in the house!!!! We have guild full of 19s

so, i like your name. its like mine, only, its not.

Users who are viewing this thread