PTR Server question

battz01

Veteran
I'm based on stormrage is this the reason why I'm not getting ques with my 19 twink am I better off going to a high populated server

I'm based on stormrage is this the reason why I'm not getting ques with my 19 twink am I better off going to a high populated server
Hiya, welcome to the site!

I actually see folks from Stormrage quite frequently in BGs. What sort of queue times are you looking at? Also, are you horde or alliance?

Wouldn't time of day have more impact than server? I was under the impression that was kind of irrelevant now.

What time are you queueing, OP?

Yeah, queues are cross-server. Unless you're talking about moving to EU. Queue times are better in the evening and on Fridays, but the best for F2P/Vets (5-6 mins both sides)

I actually see folks from Stormrage quite frequently in BGs. What sort of queue times are you looking at? Also, are you horde or alliance?
I'm horde and I'm not getting anything says 34mins and I sit there for an hr and I get bored of course xp is off but it just seems pointless sitting there for hrs.
[doublepost=1555835165,1555835059][/doublepost]
Yeah, queues are cross-server. Unless you're talking about moving to EU. Queue times are better in the evening and on Fridays, but the best for F2P/Vets (5-6 mins both sides)
Is it the bracket then these days
[doublepost=1555835314][/doublepost]

Thanks for the welcome.

Is it the bracket then these days

It's the one that still gets mixed with levelers, so the empty spots (twinks that cant fight other twinks) get filled in.

Waiting for 19 other xp-locked players to join your queue doesn't sound like it should be very difficult to put together...

But apparently it's devastating to this "vast network" of twinks we like to believe bigger than it really is.

Users who are viewing this thread