EU+US Server hopping

Cattywompus

Veteran
Hey, guys! I was looking for some tips for server hopping. Right now I have gruff on lockdown, and vultros as well. I have a second account, and both characters are from the same server so I could potentially have twice as much of a chance at loot. To server hop I'd need another character on another realm to invite one of my guys, make him lead, and then log off invite the other character? Or would I be stuck with only one of my guys from my realm? Any advice would help, I've only gotten about 19 green boarhide and 1 blue, but I am trying to get this crap over with.

Hey, guys! I was looking for some tips for server hopping. Right now I have gruff on lockdown, and vultros as well. I have a second account, and both characters are from the same server so I could potentially have twice as much of a chance at loot. To server hop I'd need another character on another realm to invite one of my guys, make him lead, and then log off invite the other character? Or would I be stuck with only one of my guys from my realm? Any advice would help, I've only gotten about 19 green boarhide and 1 blue, but I am trying to get this crap over with.

Party leader has to be in same zone pretty much for a server hop. If he sits in org and you are in outland for example no hop will be done.

Party leader has to be in same zone pretty much for a server hop. If he sits in org and you are in outland for example no hop will be done.
Can 1 be a level 1 with wm off and a level 20 with wm on? Or does the 20 have to be wm off?

Not sure how that work but I remember highest character with party leader will choose his serv.

If both same level party leader will pick that serv.

I've done mine on paid accounts so the switching and who gets lead/zone control I'm uncertain of. I use lvl 110 trial classes with them having lead and they always have zone control. With the little bit I've messed with it, it seems the old battle groups are good for finding what realm to make a hopper on. So far I have 7 trials, 1 in each battle group, and whenever I log on I'm killing about 5 of the rare I want each time but also not at peak times.

Users who are viewing this thread