US server hopping for rares?

Sploofin

Veteran
hi all, wondering if anyone can clear this up for me--I know the addons that allowed easy hopping are dead, and that with sharding realms don't really exist within each cluster, but is it possible to hop between clusters if you've got a battlenet friend elsewhere? thought being that I'd park a couple toons to check spawns on, invite looter 20s if they've popped, move onto the next toon, etc. both account would be subbed.

apologies if this has been asked/answered before; did a forum search and found a recent post from the 10-19 bracket that implies that this is possible, but would be good to know for sure, and it's hard to find recent info on how all the shards/merges are currently working.

loving the site, by the way. hope to see you all out there in a little under a month ^^

hi all, wondering if anyone can clear this up for me--I know the addons that allowed easy hopping are dead, and that with sharding realms don't really exist within each cluster, but is it possible to hop between clusters if you've got a battlenet friend elsewhere? thought being that I'd park a couple toons to check spawns on, invite looter 20s if they've popped, move onto the next toon, etc. both account would be subbed.

apologies if this has been asked/answered before; did a forum search and found a recent post from the 10-19 bracket that implies that this is possible, but would be good to know for sure, and it's hard to find recent info on how all the shards/merges are currently working.

loving the site, by the way. hope to see you all out there in a little under a month ^^

Person who invites you has to be in same zone as you to actually hop to that serv.

Users who are viewing this thread