US September Events! 10-19

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Hey guys! I have coordinated the websites events with the events Warlords of Warsong will be running every day for the rest of the month. The plan with these daily events is to first give everyone a chance to participate, you if you can't on one day you can the next. Second this builds activity for the bracket and brings great fun and nice gold Prizes for each event. Please check out the events and get involved with us!

Edit : You do not have to be in Warlords or any guild, but there are many twink guilds on many servers that fund, you should get into one!

Daboo#11580 on Btag

Please keep in mind that we are always looking for more crazy outside the box fun event ideas! I will name the event after you and give in game gold on Bleeding Hollow for usable events that are not yet suggested or run! Get your ideas out there, it's fun to brainstorm!

Everyone Attending 2s events in calendar, please sign your character up on XPoff Arena Ladder to keep track of rating and Win/Loss ratio in Skirmish!

Last edited:
Duck wasn't on in time tonight, I'm not sure but I think my buddy DJ streamed or recorded atleast one match :D

It was very fun and different, and will get better with each event! Thanks to all that came! We have Wpvp Brawl : Packed House tonight, a 2v2 duel Tournament, get in here for some big time fun and easy gold!

Daboo#11580

I was not online for Packed House tonight, I have class Monday and Wednesday nights, so my Co GM or officers will run the events on these days. I got on near the end of the event and I hear it went pretty good! Thank you to those who came out to participated! We are looking for more participation on Thursday night for Wpvp Brawl : NAVY Training, Underwater Duels in The Great Sea! Check out "Events" Page to see all of our upcoming events including Timewalking Week!!!
[doublepost=1505998959,1505998641][/doublepost]
IMG_0477.jpg
Come out to The Great Sea tonight and Duel Underwater for 5k gold prize!
[doublepost=1506078892][/doublepost]Wpvp Brawl: NAVY Training was a success! There was many good matches! Today we run Warsong Deathmatch, a TDM mode in Warsong Gulch, No Capping, No Camping, just slaughter! The team with the most KBs after 20 minutes wins 10k split, and the voted MVP earns 2k extra gold! Get in for some big fun and easy gold!
[doublepost=1506190269][/doublepost]Hey guys, loving the activity and the feedback given for this weeks events! Couldn't do it without y'all! Tonight, the 23rd, is Wargames, should be some fun! Starting Sunday, Twink Timewalking starts, community wide events held in Burning Crusade Twink gear and enchants for nostalgic fun! :D ends next Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread