Bis weap for mm (openworld)

Golden bow for marksmanship. Barrel-blade for beast mastery. MM scales almost entirely with weapon damage, and while attack power does affect your weapon damage, the 22 extra attack power from barrel-blade doesn't come close to making up for the huge gap in weapon damage.
[doublepost=1522098327,1522098237][/doublepost]Oh and http://www.wowhead.com/item=34334/thoridal-the-stars-fury is better btw
Better than golden bow for openworld? Idont think so man

Better than golden bow for openworld? Idont think so man
Lol, @Dreams is right. Thoridal is most definately better for openworld, since they normalized weapon damages thoridal was slowed to that of golden bow making thoridal superior in weapon damage and dps. Also the lack of 2 agil and 13 crit are more than made up with the weapon damage and haste added to thoridal. Also, barrel blade long Rifle is no good unless you’re using explosive shot or chimera shot where weapon damage does not play a factor only full agility.

I only say no since explosive shot close to 1 shots. So technically, building your whole fight around explosive shot is usually a gaurenteed win
Sure it could be good for duels - unless you don't actually need the extra 23 attack power to pull off the one-shot, in which case banking the extra 23 AP on your explosive shot at the cost of a lot of damage everywhere else is probably a bad idea.

I see now guys thanks but what about the bm dosent pet dmg scale from agg? So blade rfile should be bis openworld?

Sure it could be good for duels - unless you don't actually need the extra 23 attack power to pull off the one-shot, in which case banking the extra 23 AP on your explosive shot at the cost of a lot of damage everywhere else is probably a bad idea.
I see now guys thanks but what about the bm dosent pet dmg scale from agg? So blade rfile should be bis openworld?

Users who are viewing this thread