Least toxic bracket?

Least toxic low level bracket/Best community

• Total voters
30-39 least toxic

Try to play something other than surv and try to have as much fun as you can. When it gets too much roll a surv yourself to blow some steam. If this fails then try a different game bc every single bracket has fotms, even max level.

I never play surv, im just tired to play against surv.
That's what I'm tellin you is this is a part of the game. Blizzard wants it this way. When you've had enough of the survs, make one to fight fire with fire. Nothing like winning a wsg where you are the only surv with no healers vs 4 survs and priests. Moments like these is where you can shine and show the bad survs how to play.

Pick the bracket with the least amount of twinks, that's how I get away from it. (i.e: 39-101) imo.
anything below 39 is just complete cancer tbh

EDIT: Also, I find 60s and 70s to be a bit more toxic too. pve legends amirite

I don't think you're going to find a bracket or game for that matter where you're free from trolls. I try to surround myself with good people and things work out well. There are some cool people playing this game, find the ones you enjoy and ignore the rest.

I don't think you know what toxic is, imagine being fat in a twinking community. GSC makes up for all of 19 brackets toxicity, 20-29 is where it's not at. A bracket with zero twinks, so 40-49 is what your looking for.

if u need a non toxic bracket ur a fking moron, toxicity is what makes the world spin

10-19 was likely the most toxic for many, MANY years. Most toxic players aren't around anymore, so this has changed recently.

The only real trolls left on this site seem to be 20-29. Just go view their forums or even the chat box on the front page. Bunch of mongoloids.

I never play surv, im just tired to play against surv.

I've always played MM & BM hunters and have played WoW for years. I don't play the, "survival abortions" because they are not a true hunter. At lvl 19, they are nothing more than another overpowered melee type. I exclusively play lvl 19 RBG's, MM hunts. Unfortunately, blizziod, at lvl 19 really screwed BM hunts by severely nerfing pet damage.
Once I learned what this "ilvl nonsense" was all about and factored-in talents, racials, gear requirements, etc., I developed my own strategies to deal with all types. That was a bit painful, but I have done very well in RBG's.

I sense your frustration is from not being able to learn your characters strengths, weaknesses, and applying that in a bg setting. It's not for everyone. It is doable... it's up to you. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread