Selling Ghostly Bracers US Tichondrius

Speratic

Grandfathered
As the title says, selling Ghostly Bracers on Tichondrius US. Message me on Speratic, I play everyday, or add Chaoticdeath#1865 so we can work out a price, yes, I have it up for a high price as its stupid rare, but willing to work out a deal. Thanks!

Attachments

• World of Warcraft 12_15_2018 3_59_11 AM.png
    World of Warcraft 12_15_2018 3_59_11 AM.png
    842.5 KB · Views: 339
Req level 3. Might be a tough sell, none the less a very rare item
Yep, any item like this takes a while to move, like Pendulum and Chromatic Sword took me months to move last xpac, but it's definitely worth the wait :)

Yep, any item like this takes a while to move, like Pendulum and Chromatic Sword took me months to move last xpac, but it's definitely worth the wait :)

Chromatic and pendu I sold two of each last xpack. I have yet to sell my Wispy Cloak or scarlet initiate robes in 3 xpacks, and I’m on a very high pop alli server, Stormrage.

So you might be waiting for a reeeeally long time

Supply and demand

Supply may be very low, but if there is no demand you will get nowhere near that price. It’s not a useful item in terms of stats, mog, cosmetic, or name recognition. A collector might buy it just for lolz but even then your not gonna get much.

Gl anyways

Supply and demand

Supply may be very low, but if there is no demand you will get nowhere near that price. It’s not a useful item in terms of stats, mog, cosmetic, or name recognition. A collector might buy it just for lolz but even then your not gonna get much.

Gl anyways
We'll have to see what happens :) I know someone wants it out there. Just cause you don't see a use, doesn't mean there isn't someone out there who does, and I also said I'm willing to work out a deal, so... Not concerned
[doublepost=1545515933,1545515762][/doublepost]
Chromatic and pendu I sold two of each last xpack. I have yet to sell my Wispy Cloak or scarlet initiate robes in 3 xpacks, and I’m on a very high pop alli server, Stormrage.

So you might be waiting for a reeeeally long time

We'll have to see what happens :) I know someone wants it out there. Just cause you don't see a use, doesn't mean there isn't someone out there who does, and I also said I'm willing to work out a deal, so... Not concerned

Users who are viewing this thread