EU Sell me this

Escumalha

Veteran
Hi all o/ noob here, going to jump on the twinkwagon

Decided to start lowish, just dont know how much^^ indecisive between 19 and 29
What you guys consider best for a unskilled pvper to get their feet wet?

Also want to ask, I'm on stormscaleEU, if anyone knows if best ally or horde for queues on this battlegroup?

Can't speak to EU queues, but good news is that is pretty easy to test the waters. Pick a class that you enjoy playing. Grab all the relevant heirlooms and get hidden satyr on BoA neck (with verse) and elemental force or crusader on weapon(s). Level to 19 real quick, turn off XP, and then hop into it. You won't be fully geared, but with most slots filled by heirlooms and those 2 enchants, you're going to be able to compete in pugs. Try several games. Some will be stomps, but some will be good.

Then, when you'ved had enough of 19s, turn xp back on and level to 29. Test out the same thing there. If you like 29 better, you leave it there. If you like 19s better, start a new char to get it back up to 19 (and mail it your heirlooms). Then you can really look into gearing.

And if you want, you can keep going to try 39s/49s - though I don't know if the heirlooms/chants will hold up that far.

If thats gonna take too long or be too much effort, then...
  • 19s - most common twinking bracket, no mounts (so positioning is super important), no pvp talents, no warmode
  • 29s - grouped with F2P 20s, so will basically always have solid queue times. Has mounts, 1st pvp talent, warmode

Thank you. It's indeed fast to level. Gonna give it a try, get some experience

Going with paladin. I will be the one giving absolution (or not)^^

Users who are viewing this thread