US Seeking Handful of Dedicated 110's

How do you plan on doing the dungeon selling?
Don't know exactly what you mean? But will be selling dungeon carries similiar to how 101 twinks did in Legion. Except we will most likely run with 2 twinks in group for quicker runs rather than 1.

Don't know exactly what you mean? But will be selling dungeon carries similiar to how 101 twinks did in Legion. Except we will most likely run with 2 twinks in group for quicker runs rather than 1.

Why not sell 100-120 service.

110s can still queue normal legion dungeons like 101s could for 100-110.
Then power level people 110-120 in islands.

Why not sell 100-120 service.

110s can still queue normal legion dungeons like 101s could for 100-110.
Then power level people 110-120 in islands.
Oh yeah that's right. Are expeditions a reliable source of XP over BFA dungeons? Currently running BFA dungeons with 2 twinks and can clear in about 10 minutes.

Being Power leveled 110-120 will actually leave the customer at a disadvantage once they hit 120. They will have to quest anyways in order to unlock WQ. If they already have unlocked WQ on another toon then this will not be an issue. Just something for you to keep in mind.
[doublepost=1536779258,1536779169][/doublepost]Islands are not good exp and do not give gear. If power leveled 110-120 via islands you would be extremely weak once you hit 120.

Well that'll be something for them to worry about. I'm just there to power level them to 120.
Anyway that part is just a little extra thing on the side. Mainly focusing on the PvP aspect of 110 twinks.

]Islands are not good exp and do not give gear. If power leveled 110-120 via islands you would be extremely weak once you hit 120.

This. They're not good xp, ok xp, or even mediocre xp. Islands are garbage xp. According to my buddy who I tried to do this very thing with, he got dismal xp from mobs and nothing for winning.

As to twinking, I still get people messaging me about 100-110 PLing, especially since more and more people are unlocking the new races. Might be your bread and butter.

Well, the thing is that since our damage scale is nowhere near the scale of being 101 in Legion, it's more difficult. Although on my UH DK I can practically solo groups of about 5 or so elites in a dungeon with no issue, it's just that it'll take longer to down them. I'm sure 2 twinks would be more beneficial but it sounds to me like you're wanting people to be on your own server to do this with which would be cool except that you didn't really mention that. And as Norcal stated, 100-110 is still a thing people want because they are too lazy to just level through the zones for the hundredth time on a new alt. I mean if you just want to create a community across different servers then I'm all for it, but if you're trying to create one just for your own server then you may want to mention that.

I will state that if you want to create a community across different servers then I am down to join, especially for BGs because that's just an extreme amount of fun being a Blood DK with nearly 80k HP in a BG while everyone tries their hardest to kill you, only for them to then group up in their entire team just to take you down - unless they have multiple casters, then that's just a bitch.

I have already tried the whole 110-120 dungeon leveling process and it's a lot slower than in Legion but if I had another twink to help me out, I'd probably be capable of finishing the dungeon in less than 10 minutes, possibly close to 6 minutes depending on the dungeon and the class of the other Twink helping out.

I will state that if you want to create a community across different servers then I am down to join, especially for BGs because that's just an extreme amount of fun being a Blood DK with nearly 80k HP in a BG while everyone tries their hardest to kill you, only for them to then group up in their entire team just to take you down - unless they have multiple casters, then that's just a bitch.

Well I see you're on Illidan which I am also on lol. Have about 4 of us on Illidan already. But yeah our main thing is PvPing.

Well I see you're on Illidan which I am also on lol. Have about 4 of us on Illidan already. But yeah our main thing is PvPing.
Aiight yeah, that sounds good then. I used to run the Twink market on Illidan mostly for those who didn't mind being run by someone who wasn't a Boomkin. I was the only Frost DK Twink on Illidan thanks to @norcal313 basically inspiring me to make a Frost DK Twink after watching him destroy shit. I am currently running an UH DK, I'm trying a Hunter - mostly all specs at the moment while gearing and might try a Monk but seeing as how Monk is super squishy, I'm not sure if I wanna try rolling with it.

Users who are viewing this thread