Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no a

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Patrol

Legend
Howdy,

- Wondering if Tumultuous Cloak, Earthbound Shoulders, Tumultuous Neck can roll "of the Adaptable," (and if so, is it 5/8 vers?) or 1/4 (or better than 5/3 for shoulders).

- Two qs abt Anti-Venom, 1) what does it even work on in this bracket? getting slowed by Pistol Shot instead of Crippling Poison, and 2) what's wrong w/ my Anti-Venom macro/keybind? The macro is:

/use [nomod,@mouseover,help,nodead] Anti-Venom
/use [nomod,@mouseover,harm] Wind Shear
/use [nomod,harm] Wind Shear
/use [mod:alt,@player] Anti-Venom
/use [nomod,help,nodead] Anti-Venom
/use [mod:shift] Ghost Wolf
/use [mod:ctrl] Healing Stream Totem

Strange things: whole macro works w/ or w/out the top line (the one in question), as does the line on its own, but only on keybinds other than the one I actually want to use (page forward button on mouse.) Every other line works w/ this keybind. EDIT: mouseover Anti-Venom works on player models (even w/ mouse keybind) but not party or raid frames (incl my own) w/ mouse keybind

- Next q, what are the communities I see posted abt? They're through Bnet? I am totally unfamiliar, also f2p, not vet.

- Final q for now, are there any decently fast mana regen drinks @ 20 outside of Mage food?

Glad I found the questions area

Last edited:
Howdy,

- Wondering if Tumultuous Cloak, Earthbound Shoulders, Tumultuous Neck can roll "of the Adaptable," (and if so, is it 5/8 vers?) or 1/4 (or better than 5/3 for shoulders).

No, only BG crate items can proc adaptable (pure verse).

- Two qs abt Anti-Venom, 1) what does it even work on in this bracket? getting slowed by Pistol Shot instead of Crippling Poison, and 2) what's wrong w/ my Anti-Venom macro/keybind? The macro is:

Code:
/use [nomod,@mouseover,help,nodead] Anti-Venom
/use [nomod,@mouseover,harm] Wind Shear
/use [nomod,harm] Wind Shear
/use [mod:alt,@player] Anti-Venom
/use [nomod,help,nodead] Anti-Venom
/use [mod:shift] Ghost Wolf
/use [mod:ctrl] Healing Stream Totem

Strange things: whole macro works w/ or w/out the top line (the one in question), as does the line on its own, but only on keybinds other than the one I actually want to use (page forward button on mouse.) Every other line works w/ this keybind. EDIT: mouseover Anti-Venom works on player models (even w/ mouse keybind) but not party or raid frames (incl my own) w/ mouse keybind

Don't have too much experience with antivenom, but I would assume serpent sting would be the main poison. Other possible ones would be certain hunter pets and the rare non-outlaw rogue with crippling.

For the macro - binding mouseover macros to mouse buttons is wonky. IIRC it counts as a click before doing the macro - which has weird interactions with mouseovers. Even a non-mouseover macro can be weird since it might only work when not hovering over a target/frame. Suggestions are to use an external keyboard/mouse software to rebind the mouse key to a letter or something before it gets to WoW. Or swap the macro onto a different button (or at least the mouseover part).

- Next q, what are the communities I see posted abt? They're through Bnet? I am totally unfamiliar, also f2p, not vet.

There are Bnet communitites (you join with your btag, can see on every char) and regular communities (faction specific, you join only on one character). Its basically like a giant cross-server guild chat.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=6452/anti-venom does work in this bracket. I prefer https://www.wowhead.com/item=6453/strong-anti-venom. Mainly vs Serpent Sting and Mut Rogue poisons. Though Vets r unable to make it while unsub’d and F2P’s won’t get access to it. So stock up when sub’d.
There is even https://www.wowhead.com/item=3386/potion-of-curing from Alch that can clear multiple poisons - u know, if ur getting shafted by a Rogue and Huntard simultaneously :eek:
Potions r also unavailable to unsub’d Vets or F2P’s.
I find them quite handy in the 20-29 bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread