Secondary Professions

BOOMDJ

Veteran
Yo xpoff,

Coronavirus is spreading in my area and I'm going to be spending a lot of time in my house over the next week, so I figured this is a perfect time to level my secondary professions!

Besides grinding out levels for fishing / cooking / first aid, is there anything worthwhile I should be farming for? Toys? Rare Recipes?

Thanks yall!

Yo xpoff,

Coronavirus is spreading in my area and I'm going to be spending a lot of time in my house over the next week, so I figured this is a perfect time to level my secondary professions!

Besides grinding out levels for fishing / cooking / first aid, is there anything worthwhile I should be farming for? Toys? Rare Recipes?

Thanks yall!

didnt they remove first aid as a skill?

Archaeology offers a few toys and a pet to vets, but you can't really do much surveying if you have no gametime.

Fishing is a fucking behemoth of a profession, there's more to collect from it than any other profession at level 20 I'd wager.

I was going to write a guide on it at some point but I found out a while back Necroaqua already beat me to it, his guide is pretty much complete aside from I think he's missing https://www.wowhead.com/item=152554/desecrated-seaweed-shirt.

There isn't much to cooking aside from holiday recipes, Savory Deviate Delight, and buff food. Grab some of the recipes from DMF while it's up for like 25-50 Darkmoon Daggermaw a pop.

It says req lvl 110 to use, is that a bug?

Or do you mean that vets can fish out of the toy if someone else drops it?
It does require 110 to drop, any level (including levels <5) can fish from it though.

If you're grinding fishing at Darkmoon anyway, don't forget to do the Treasure Map quest for the hundred tickets (and the recipe mentioned above)

If you get bored of professions, there's always vanity items like https://www.wowhead.com/item=110505/mesmerizing-fruit-hat to grind

Edit: formatting escapes me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread