Season of Mastery 29s

BARNYARD

Veteran
Hello.

Friendly Neighborhood Wouch here. 29s on SoM looks to be taking off. I hope a lot of y'all come back for it. To me, one of the biggest draws of SoM is that it resets twinking back to the days before AQ glove enchants, Naxx enchants and widespread AGMs. It feels like we're back to when the deltas between sweater twinks, budget twinks, and nontwinks was much lower which leads to better games. Also, we have old Horde ToT back!

I got my Shaman to lvl 8 yesterday. I am going for a budget build. I bought everything on the AH last Thursday for under 50g (https://sixtyupgrades.com/set/efVXDg5TsjyCcjmYWZ88Pr). But it appears that many familiar faces are already making appearances in the gulch such as Cinna, Thotfc, Neeka, and others. I hear even Turbulence is back with +7 stam on his slippers.

I can do runs for people with my main. The best way to reach me is in game on my main "Çàßñëwtôñ". You can whisper me or send me a letter for 30c and we can figure out a time!

There is a 29s guild up and running called "Tickle My Testigulch" and there's usually always a handful of people on so whisper them for an invite (I think it is open invite?).

Users who are viewing this thread