EU+US Scum specs

Surv
Arms
Balance

#1 by a massive amount is legions favorite baby the Survival hunter especially with the ridiculous toolbox it gets at 29 which includes a 30% instant heal, a sprint, an agro drop, a pet with a combat rez (prob best to stick with ms pet though) and my favorite, a (semi) hard hitting ability that doesnt require focus, a big @%%#% to the concept of resourse management of any kind, never a gcd goes wasted on the 29 surv.......all that is ontop of the broken foundation that is harpoon/trap/throwing axes/wingclip(spammable snare lol, hamstring is apparently so op they keep changing the level warriors get it but wingclip seems to fly under the fkn rader/flanking strike(candidate for hardest hitting ability at 29?)/pet

edit - oh i forgot the bleed as well, usually they wont need it but i guess its useful against raid boss discs or something

did i miss anything? Anyway add all the up, swirl it around a biot and you end up with a class at 29 that someone on life support could pilot to victory

why do hunters still have pets

then id say disc arms @ #2

and boomy and possibly feral? at #3

rets aint shit since they lost that second shield

Last edited:
It's at the point now where you have to play strong classes to beat the legions (hue) of fotm players. I wouldn't call them scum specs at the moment, it's more the majority of players who play the overpowered specs are scummy. They rolled those classes the instant they knew they were overpowered because of their lack of skill and then believe they are better than over people because their class is so much stronger.

It seems depending on who you ask, every class should be on this list..

Last edited:
I get more annoyed by people who play rogues on my team.

Also more annoying than spec choice is horde quing up in a big group (4 and more).

Last edited:
remove 40 yard http://www.wowhead.com/spell=190925/harpoon and this bracket shall be rank 1.
everything else is manageable.
I dont really think its the harpoon ability thats the issue its more that surv hunters have absurd damage at low level on some of their key abilites, lowering em by a few percent would balance it out for us but would most likely screw up surv hunts for endgame.

In my opinion I feel like skill ranks should be implemented back into the game that way they could manage it better scaling down the damage on key abilites at earlier skill ranks and up them to their real values the higher you go.

Users who are viewing this thread