EU+US Screenshot Thread

Flaxy

Legend
Flex with screenies. Show me dem numbers, idc if you're a boomy in av or a disc with 300k dmg and heals. let me see some shit.

Here's some of mine :

Taking Bodies But Taking L's
Bz3MoND.jpg

1500 - 20 Ez
mGmELHr.jpg

I make destro look op, y'all plebs can stick to afflcit
5WQWBGA.jpg

Looking like a disc priest with this dmg & healing
id5H3bL.jpg

Honestly had the most fun in this bg against @Idiot he was running resto and doing very well, made it a bit challenging.
U9UmhzL.jpg

Lemme see your screenies.

Working on an arcane mage as we speak. Will post some screenies when i get some games in

It's literally just shadowburn, lol. Haunt is a 15 second cd, and the dots are weak. You can multi dot and pad the stat sheet, but it's not meaningful damage.

Easily a debatable topic that i guess is situational.
Haunt + Chaos bolt for me hits around 2-2.k total in above average gear - check armory.
While haunt crits alone hit 2093-2130.

So that makes two abilities equal the same damage as one while the one can reset but the other two take time to build up.

So i feel as if destro is better one on one while afflict would be better for multi target zones like bgs where haunt can reset while melting multiple people and it brings a possible silence to the kit.

Which is also why i showed the destro pic. I could double that damage as an afflict.

Easily a debatable topic that i guess is situational.
Haunt + Chaos bolt for me hits around 2-2.k total in above average gear - check armory.
While haunt crits alone hit 2093-2130.

So that makes two abilities equal the same damage as one while the one can reset but the other two take time to build up.

So i feel as if destro is better one on one while afflict would be better for multi target zones like bgs where haunt can reset while melting multiple people and it brings a possible silence to the kit.

Which is also why i showed the destro pic. I could double that damage as an afflict.
True, haunt does reset. And affliction should do very well in the damage department, but again most of the time it's meaningless damage. That's my experience @ level 20.

True, haunt does reset. And affliction should do very well in the damage department, but again most of the time it's meaningless damage. That's my experience @ level 20.
Guess its situational and depends on the player behind it as well

In big group fights you dont really have time to deal any damage as affliction. The target dies way faster than I can cast haunt. By spamming conflag and Shadowburn you atleast get something out of it. Like in AV around 400k and 30-80kills. Atleast from my experience on eu.

Users who are viewing this thread