Screenies 2015!

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
Here's a thread for screenshots of shit from the past year, whether bg scoreboards or funny shit ingame, this IS in the FFA section so go ham. Just don't post chicken drumsticks.

Some of my screenies:

DITOp4Y.jpg
Solo'd that croc in stormwind on my ret, was pretty hype.
8FP4PAj.jpg
Throwback to merc mode on 29s, didn't last long. :(
gkts1NL.jpg
Some heavy peasant slaying in this EotS, don't worry I didn't GY camp the poor bastards.

Shout out to all the Jaja's, fucboi's and shit eater peasants!

This was a good game!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_060415_194838.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060415_194838.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 258
shout out to all the people who roll fotm and exploit with jump macroes! MLG skill, the bracket loves you.

Getting close to 2016 so this thread will be obsolete in a matter of days but here are a few more fond memories.

LuUXA5Y.jpg

My fans find the most interesting ways to spam me with raid warnings in BGs :) I feel the love guys!
4NqnqJi.jpg

EC14uEL.jpg

Shout out to all the bad boys who exploit to win! Then still lose and get stomped!

Have a happy new years everyone and just remember its okay to cry and resort to playing fotm after getting bitch slapped all day, all the baddies do it! :)

Still have quite a long ways to the Bloodthirsty title to be like many of the big boys. Until then, have fun!
Even in some of your own hand picked screenshots you had difficulty topping level 20's in damage as a level 29. Kek @ that one!
While your recount is busy worried about how much damage you are taking it should be indicating how many dispels you are not giving your teammates. Just look at all the debuffs they have!! Paladins are the dispel Kings/Queens! Or should be.
Enjoy the rest of the year...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread