US saying good bye to a good friend.

snug

aka Cropdusterx
Putting this thread in this bracket because she only played in this bracket, I recently discovered some horrible news and even if its not my place to say something I am. A dear friend of mine and an avid player in the bracket who went mainly by bambi some of you might know her some of you might not. She struggled with depression for a very long time and recently took her own life. I wont go into too much detail as its not my place. She was an amazing person even while overwhelmed by her own demons she was nothing but kind to others, she was a fierce competitor in the gulch and deserves nothing but our respects. Please no negative comments this thread is to say your good byes if you knew her, she was an amazing person and should be remembered as such.

rest easy <3

May she rest in peace!

Rip :<

I spend so much time talking to people in this community, people share their personal struggles some-what frequently, I try to draw on my personal trails and success to offer what advice I can. Honestly I know it's not very logical but I feel a certain sense of responsibility, especially with this, struggles with depression is something i'm familiar with both personally and with my friends, I didn't know this person but I wish we could have spoken, maybe I could have lifted her spirits, I try to bring all the positive vibes I can to the table around here (not always successfully) when speaking with community members, but there can never been enough positivity to go around. My condolences to her friends and family.

This is so damn sad, RIP Bambi.

Very hard to hear this. I have never had a death of a close friend, even online. I'm sure it must be tough to no longer see "online" beside his/her name after the fact. And I wonder how many people here pass away that nobody knows about (since people might think they have just moved on from the game)

I think there should be an obituary for fellow deceased tinks on the site.

Hearing this just shows how scary depression can be, no matter how you think someone is, they could be totally different behind closed doors. I personally never played with Bambi, but i bet he/she was an amazing person and i wish i did get the opportunity to play with he/she. But i do send my condolences to their friends and family.

Seriously was hit hard by this bc I have really good memory and recall playing vs bambi multiple times. Solid obj minded player. RIP. Life is short, make the most of what you got because we will all be on the other side sooner or later.. :/

Any CHRISTians here? Just curious.... People who commit suicide go to heaven or hell?

yeah i remember being in skype with her and phron
and i remember talking sht behind her back to phron

now i get why phron got mad and ignored me for saying those things luul

foreal doe rip

i'm still not sure whether even posting here is a good idea
nothing i say here can do you any justice, but you showed me how it felt to fall in love
i haven't yet unpacked my bags from when i visited you

i tried to be your light
did my best to shine

love you, always

Users who are viewing this thread