• No

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Click Bait

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hiroitchi

Grandfathered
Well umm I was well TBH trolling the WoW Forum Posts and see what twinks are out there as I am generally curious. I found the community here way more helpful and way more informative. Then there is this guy who earlier this week had his post removed from one of the forums. Now from my experiance reading through XPOFF, I have come to the conclusion of "WTF? huh?" He even posted his twitch video of how bad ass he states he is. I dunno, ce la vie I suppose.

Boastful Fury Warrior

Note: I only cared cause I was bored at work... lmao

Last edited:
Well umm I was well TBH trolling the Forum Posts and see what twinks are out there as I am generally curious. I found the community here way more helpful and way more informative. Then there is this guy who earlier this week had his post removed from one of the forums. Now from my experiance reading through XPOFF, I have come to the conclusion of "WTF? huh?" He even posted his twitch video of how bad ass he states he is. I dunno, ce la vie I suppose.

Boastful Fury Warrior

Wat

bla bla bla

There are 4 viable 101 Twink Specs

Fury Warrior: pack weaving, best aoe
Enh Sham: Best ST, Bloodlust
Balance Druid: auto-cast spells, Good mobility, Athrog's Dethhamma
WW monk: Burst aoe, high mobility

bla bla bla

Of all four classes Fury Warrior wins out as best twink.

bla bla bla

What a funny Goblin. :)

I do love my DH twink regardless of what's top tier among 101 twinks, but I know that there are other classes that do it better. Dont get me wrong I'm going to make the attempt, but we all know the truth. lol. Anyways, when I read that I had a chuckle. Even did an armory check and a wowprogress check on this guy as I was curious on his artifacts. Man I need to get back to work.

Well umm I was well TBH trolling the WoW Forum Posts and see what twinks are out there as I am generally curious. I found the community here way more helpful and way more informative. Then there is this guy who earlier this week had his post removed from one of the forums. Now from my experiance reading through XPOFF, I have come to the conclusion of "WTF? huh?" He even posted his twitch video of how bad ass he states he is. I dunno, ce la vie I suppose.

Boastful Fury Warrior

The guy is obviously retarded if he thinks fury wars are the fastest boosters. Watched his recent "speed run" vod on his twitch and it isn't impressive at all. Would personally smash this guy's "speed runs" by a mile. I agree that you can gear a decent twink for 200k but then the sellers of your items have to be as retarded as the guy who wrote the post according to the price range of those items. Traits are indeed more important than gear imho but gear still has a great deal to say.

Users who are viewing this thread