EU+US Save your Timewarped Badges!

this is why I respect f2ps so damn much

yall are fuckin troopers

Some people find it silly, some people find it unique. It's all about whether someone finds value in a "pure" f2p account. Otherwise, you might ask yourself, "why not just upgrade and get it easily?"

I think it's the idea of not paying a dime and achieving x amount. But still, in my pov, time is money. the extra time spent irl saving up a measly 15 bucks a month could save you hours on end of extra grinding if you're f2p. I find it silly, but when I was 13 and didn't have a job, I found it fun.

Some people find it silly, some people find it unique. It's all about whether someone finds value in a "pure" f2p account. Otherwise, you might ask yourself, "why not just upgrade and get it easily?"

I think it's the idea of not paying a dime and achieving x amount. But still, in my pov, time is money. the extra time spent irl saving up a measly 15 bucks a month could save you hours on end of extra grinding if you're f2p. I find it silly, but when I was 13 and didn't have a job, I found it fun.
a lot of f2ps have second accounts that are actually paid for

thing I find so cool about f2ps is like the sortve prestige status that comes with them

yeah I might have something that makes me look cool on my veterans but at the end of the day its not that cool it just means I have a 120

but if a f2p has that exact same item its like 10x cooler on that char than my veteran :s

I run an active account and a pure f2p account on a whole separate bnet account. Completely unlinked. Its not about trying to save money. I make and have plenty. Its about the challenge.

Sure, its easier to get stuff on my paid account. 100 pets, for instance, is nothing. But its a damned accomplishment on a f2p. Get a Wildhammer tabard on my F2P? incredibly unique. Requires planning and patience. Got it on my paid account in an hour.

F2P is, in my opinion, the only true form of twinking left in the game. Taking a character with the maximum amount of restrictions and getting the absolute most out of it. Every other bracket is just really about leveling and then camping the AH. I want the Gloves of the Fang on my druid? Thats taken me over 30 WC runs. Im gonna be so fucking proud of that set when its finished.

I bought those gloves for 2000 gold on my vet druid. Just hit 20 and damned near bought full BiS on the AH in an afternoon. Theres no challenge involved there. No creativity. Just buy a WoW token and level a toon. Instant twink.

Just hop on every single toon and do the anniversary quest everyday, and open the anniversary package aswell.

wow thats crazy info there Dare are u sure u shouldnt make ur own guide thread for it

Users who are viewing this thread