Samadius lvl 50 Twink LF Duelz 150k in prizes for the winners! Read for rules! on EU

Samadius

50-59 Coordinator
Hi,

My lvl 50 feral druid challenge you to duels. his armory: Samadius @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft

Rules for Prizes:

BA set not accepted. The 200BA ones.

Win against Samadius with a character of maximum lvl 50 best out of 5 matches will earn you 100.000 gold.

Win against Samadius with a character of maximum lvl 53 best out of 3 matches will earn you 10.0000 gold

Win against Samadius with a character of maximum lvl 55 best out of 3 matches will earn you 7000 gold

Win against Samadius with a character of maximum lvl 57 best ouf of 3 matches will earn you 5000 gold

Win against Samadius with a character of maximum lvl 59 best ouf of 3 matches will earn you 2000 gold

If interested, add my live id Andrakla#2568

Samadius is located on Ravencrest-EU and often to be found in Goldshire.

I let my account expire, 30 hours left. So now is the chance!

I would appreciate if you reply or send me a message with your character armory link and live ID first, so I know who you are. and the timeframe you are available.

Hope to see a lot of skilled people around to give a lot of gold. See ya.

Kind regards,
Andrakla

Re: Samadius lvl 50 Twink LF Duelz 150k in prizes for the winners! Read for rules! on

Makes me wonder if this is what you were doing on my realm this evening with your level 51 shammy when we talked and you were duelling players :)

Re: Samadius lvl 50 Twink LF Duelz 150k in prizes for the winners! Read for rules! on

Nice feral kappa

Logging my 100 boomie cuz i cba dueling ferals below 99 :¬)

Makes me wonder if this is what you were doing on my realm this evening with your level 51 shammy when we talked and you were duelling players :)

Nah on my shammy im just dueling for fun, on my druid too but well. I think that a good hunter maybe, rogue and feral could take down a shaman if played well, and emphasize on well.
And yeah I have like 5-10k on Draenor horde, so yeah :D But Come make a 51 twink and duel my shaman, I'll gladly give you the gold I got then, or 5k at least if you win best out of 5 against him.why not :)

And as probably many of you have seen I am actually active again so offer is still valid.

Main purpose of it though is to have some more people to play with at this lvl (;

Users who are viewing this thread