Runescape

Heh, I it's been a long time since Ive played runescape but if I can remember my password ill send you a pm, acounts 96, no clue on how much gold I had on it though. xD

I'll buy your account. I just got into rs again about 2 days ago and thats all I play now. Just like in WoW, I am terrible w/ money and I could use some help too.

I had 40m, burnt it on getting 70 construction for gilded altar, and 80 prayer using my altar. I'm burning the rest I have on 99 cooking.

If you can, make steel bars. You can buy the ore and still make some profit.

Go fishing lobs/swordies.

Mine ores/essence.

Woodcutting.

Go kill cockroach soldiers for rune/runite drops.

Many ways of making money in f2p.

Money haha, go PK, have fun

Didn't put a cap on trade balance? That's why I quit, all freedom was lost tbh. Like, if I was in a rush I used to be able to sell something really cheap to get some quick cash, but one patch made it so trades had to be somewhat fair. Lame.

Caulfield said:
Didn't put a cap on trade balance? That's why I quit, all freedom was lost tbh. Like, if I was in a rush I used to be able to sell something really cheap to get some quick cash, but one patch made it so trades had to be somewhat fair. Lame.

They took the limits out. They still show what they believe to be a "fair" trade, but you can trade someone a Party Hat for nothing if you want to.

hey runescape is not by blizzard this section should be taken out we dont want blizzard to get mad at us hurry!

Caulfield said:

Due to 91% of the players voting the return of wilderness and free trade, both returned February 1, 2011. Clan wars/fist of guthix/stealing creations are now in a cave north of fally.

There's a cave where you can fight the revenants for ancient armor loot, brawling gloves and statuettes. It's also a pvp zone.

Brawling gloves are now usable anywhere, and still provide a bigger boost within the wilderness zone. No more pvp world house parties for using brawling gloves on altars.

I suggest you stop posting crap like that now Ump as it WILL land you more infractions. This topic was discussed in the other thread and doesn't need to be brought up here.

Another note: Gravestones still exist, but only outside wilderness areas. If you die in the wilderness, there will NOT be a gravestone, even if you died from a mob.

Gravestone repairs/blesses are now free (they no longer cost Prayer points).

All these updates caused a bunch of item values to drop.

bandos godsword costs only 9.8m and armadyl godsword is around 50-60m.

cooked lobsters sell for around 80-100gp each, previously 250-300gp.

Users who are viewing this thread