<Rumsey Rum Brewing Co> BH Alliance

Light

vet
The Rumsey Rum Brewing Company is the top rated Alliance Veteran guild on US.
We group up everyday if not often for battlegrounds.

We have many players transferring over their 20s to Bleeding Hollow to be with our guild.
If you'd like to transfer over a character, re-roll a new toon, or simply join the guild with a toon you already have on BH fill out an application. I'd ask that you link an armory if you are transferring over.

If you an experienced monk/rogue we are willing to fund Shadowfangs for your new made characters.
In general, we are only funding classes that we are in need of.

If you think you are ready to join simply PM me [MENTION=23518]Turtle[/MENTION] the application;
OR have a conversation with me on real ID aTurtle#1451 or my friend PlebLord#1769

Click the "Spoiler" for the application
  • Must have Curse Voice or Skype ( You Do Not Need a Mic However You Must Listen) This is only when we do serious premades or wargames
  • Have decent PVP experience
  • Be able to accept upbrining AKA ways to improve and NOT reject tips (You Too Can Teach Us A Few Things)
  • Keep your feelings at minimum
  • Will need a Screenshot of your UI (Unit Interface)

Last edited by a moderator:
Legacy of <Fat Chicz Cant LoS>, blood of <Needs Mastery>

The Rumsey Rum Brewing Co is a veteran guild with the objective to seek out the distinguished players in the bracket.
Either it being a group of 3, a full 5 man, or 2 groups; We often premade and constantly update ourselves.
We hope to be doing wargames as we used to.

We are unaware of the course that GG 20 is comming to.
With that being said, there will always be a gbank within our guild full of goodies.
lo3gSgl.jpg

You must fill out a small application to join, be referred by a friend, or have good known reputation (up to our knowledge)
Either of those 3 options will get you in.
You must PM me [MENTION=23518]Turtle[/MENTION] with your application or though conversation on Real ID AKA Btag with aTurtle#1451 or Pleblord#1769

Application -
  • Be prepared for upbringing, from ourselves and from you.
  • Be able to take criticism
  • Have an open minded ego. Keep your feelings to a comfortable stage (we all lose control at times)
  • MUST have Skype. You do not need to speak or have a mic, but you must LISTEN
  • Not be an Elitist
  • A screen shot of your UI

A little history: The guild was previously known as <Fat Chicz Cant LoS> and was handed to [MENTION=12416]Epichealtime[/MENTION] who then both agreed to let us manage the guild. From there we changed the guild name. We were previously from the realm Drenden but out to seek a better atmosphere for twinks we took a decision on either AeriePeak or BleedingHollow. We decided on BleedingHollow as it was the home of the twinks. Our past rep is both positive and negative. To some we were the best guild, through others eyes we were close minded.

That is all in the past and we hope to bring a better future to the Alliance seeing as we are in a bad situation between Faction balances.

nice to see guild coming back

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is like Needs Mastery, there should be some good games in the future for sure.

Gloomshroud sw@g.

Everyone I've seen in Rumsey Rum Brewing Co are awesome people. They have great reputations and are very dedicated twinkers. An invite to the guild should be accepted undoubtedly!

Been seeing guild members from this guild - keep up the good work - I wanna see yall premade vs another guild gonna see what pron and light can do

Users who are viewing this thread