EU Rules of XPOff WSG games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vor

Grandfathered
Was searching for a thread with info about rules, but can't find any complex info.
I know that ferals were banned from XPOff games (for good).
What about buffs:
- from professions (alchemy, cooking, jewelcrafting, blacksmithing, etc)
- external buffs like horde borean +60 int (cheaty), seasonal events or city buff (after killing Nefarian).

about some tools:
- engineering profession
- etc

about some tricks:
- jumps

about class/spec count in group:
- like no more than 1 bmonk
etc.

What is banned, what is allowed to limited use, what things can be used freely?
I think this section of forum need a comprehensive sticky-thread with list of all info.
Newcomers need it, really.
Thanks for feedback.

PS: I have some time to think about creating an XPOff games on RU-realms - so i really need this info.

Good idea to lay down some general rules.

Was watching Bláckóuts stream yesterday and he refused doing any jumps that took him from horde gy up towards the base. I can fully agree with him on this and his argument that alliance doesn't really have one and or is extremely difficult. It's the right thing to do.

But I suppose most players don't agree?

Anything can be used on EU, the only things so far that is frowned upon is using drums at mid (still happens sometimes) and ferals but they dont even get afk voted out most of the time.

People generally play by the twinkcup and NWL rules, check out one of the first three posts on the NWL sticky. Blackout and muskie helped me with it (maybe HB too i forget XD)

Reactions: Vor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread