Role Playing Section

Light

vet
not necessairly a back and forth role play scenario type thing (trolls would never allow that sadly) but i can see it working with mods patrolling the section
more like a back story to your twink. giving your character personality

and mods need to use human sense to remove comments that are obviously negative or passively negative. just dont be a robot

I'm the Johnny Cage of Azeroth. That's my backstory.

not necessairly a back and forth role play scenario type thing (trolls would never allow that sadly)
Yeah... One that thinks they are famous and cool already replied to the thread (jwl), so that's a shame. I, the anonymous anon, shall support this idea. It sounds interesting.

I'd be entirely for this, if it was taken seriously at least to some extent and not just all jokes and trolling.

I did a lot of RP from BC - WoTLK, as during that time I mostly played on RP-PVP servers. Definitely a lot of fun, and adds another dimension to the game.

Would be neat to see others have stories behind their characters.

First of all as mongols refers to me as the greatest twink player of all time in front of 30k. Second, I'm a successful twink streamer. Third, I'm cool af

I typically have some rp element to my characters. Like, I don't like wearing tabards that don't make sense from an rp perspective. And I'll try to choose mounts and transmogs that are class and race appropriate.

But I don't worry about having a back story or anything. Quests require so many different moral compasses and justifications that there's no way to write a decent story that makes sense with what your character is eventually tasked with. Unless you just go super hardcore and don't do quests that would run counter to your character...

My life is an endless dark vortex of hatred for life and i wish nothing but destruction on everyone... i am its harbinger.

I'd be entirely for this, if it was taken seriously at least to some extent and not just all jokes and trolling.

I did a lot of RP from BC - WoTLK, as during that time I mostly played on RP-PVP servers. Definitely a lot of fun, and adds another dimension to the game.

Would be neat to see others have stories behind their characters.
and yet you don't make it happen

I guess you don't have power to do so
The only man I can think of to allow this @Conq And i have not been so kind to him

a little fun insult/ bet for the xpoff moderators -
would you be able to control such a forum section

Users who are viewing this thread